Who is Zuri Kye Edwards’s Father? Bio, Age, Family, Net Worth, Wife, Kids
- 1 Who is Zuri Kye Edwards’s Father?
- 2 Is Zuri Kye Edwards married to Lona Edwards?
- 3 Do Zuri Kye Edwards and Lona Edwards have children?
- 4 How much is Zuri’s Mother’s Net Worth?
- 5 Who did Zuri Kye Edwards’s mother previously marry?
- 6 What happened to Zuri Kye Edwards at the Airport?
- 7 Is Patti LaBelle a Hollywood star?
- 8 Did Patti LaBelle has formed a singing group?
- 9 Professional Career of Zuri Kye Edwards
- 10 FAQ of Zuri Kye Edwards
Zuri Kye Edwards gained a wide spotlight as a son of an American singer Patti LaBelle. He is also famous for being a Talent Manager of his mother.
Who is Zuri Kye Edwards’s Father?
Zuri Kye Edwards opened his eyes to this beautiful world on 17 July 1973. He was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States. As of 2022, he is 47 years old. He celebrates his birthday on the 17th of July every year. He is the son of Armstead Edwards (father) and Patti LaBelle (mother). Zuri’s father is a school teacher by profession whereas his mother is an American singer.
Furthermore, he has been raised alongside his two adopted brothers. His brothers’ names are Dodd Stocker–Edwards and Stanley Stocker–Edwards. Zuri was only the biological son of his parents while Dodd and Stanley were the sons of their dead neighbor.
Likewise, Zuri has cousins named William Holte and Stayce Holte from his mother’s side. Similarly, he holds American citizenship while he belongs to black ethnic background.
Is Zuri Kye Edwards married to Lona Edwards?
Yes, Zuri is living a happy conjugal life. He is married to Lona Edwards. Likewise, they arranged their marriage as a secret wedding. Their marriage was attended by their friends and families.
Do Zuri Kye Edwards and Lona Edwards have children?
Yes, Zuri and Lona have three adorable children. His daughters’ names are Gia Edwards and Leyla Edwards. His son’s name is Zuri Jr.
How much is Zuri’s Mother’s Net Worth?
Zuri’s mother Patti LaBelle net worth is $60 million. She earns this million amount from her professional career as an American singer. According to some online resources, an average salary of an American singer is $49,164 every year. Also, she must be earning the same amount from her profession.
Who did Zuri Kye Edwards’s mother previously marry?
Zuri’s mother Patti LaBelle was married to Armstead Edwards. He is a school teacher by profession. Patti met Edward as he was her manager. At first, Edward proposed to Patti but she turned him down several times. Later, Patti herself asked Edward to marry her. The couple tied the wedding knot in the year 1969 in Maryland.
They have been together for almost three decades. Patti and Edward split in the year 2000. Patti told the reason for their separation in the interview that she and her husband separated after they both realized they couldn’t live together anymore.
What happened to Zuri Kye Edwards at the Airport?
At the airport in Texas Zuri filed a case against Richard King claiming that he was at a Houston Airport Terminal in November 2013. While Zuri was loading luggage into an SUV for a trip to a gig at a Louisiana Casino Richard King hit Zuri on the right side of his face after the man yelled racial slurs at his mother.
Is Patti LaBelle a Hollywood star?
Did Patti LaBelle has formed a singing group?
In 1961, LaBelle with the assistance of additional females formed a singing group. The name of their singing group is the Blue Belles.
Professional Career of Zuri Kye Edwards
- Zuri Kye Edwards is a celebrity child, manager, and bodyguard for his mother.
- He has apparently produced a few songs in the interim.
- Likewise, his mother is an American Singer.
- Patti started her career as a part of the Ordettes in 1959.
- In 1961, she formed a singing band named Bluebelles.
- She began her career as a solo artist in the year 1983.
- After leaving the singing band, she released her first hit album I’m in love again.
- Patti is known as the Godmother of Soul Music.
- Patti has won two Grammy Award For Live One Night Only.
- Also, She received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
- Some of her best-known hits are If Only You Knew, New Attitude, and Stir It Up.
FAQ of Zuri Kye Edwards
What is the nationality of Zuri Kye Edwards?
Zuri holds American citizenship as a nationality.
Which ethnic background does Zuri Kye Edwards belong to?
Zuri belongs to a black ethnic background.
What is Zuri Kye Edwards famous for?
Zuri Kye Edwards is famous as the son of an American singer Patti LaBelle.