Zulekha Haywood Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Husband, Siblings
Facts of Zulekha Haywood
|Full Name:||Zulekha Haywood|
|Birth Date:||July 5, 1978|
|Net Worth||$ 4 million|
|Birth Place||United States of America|
|Education||Michigan State Universit|
|Mother||Zara Mohamed Abdulmajid|
|Siblings||Alexandria Zahra Jones, Duncan Jones, Shaakira Haywood, Nikiah Haywood and Isis Haywood|
|Zulekha Haywood Twitter|
|View more / View less Facts of Zulekha Haywood|
Zulekha Haywood is a Business Analyst. Similarly, she serves as a buyer/strategic sourcing analyst at Taymark Inc.
Early Life of Zulekha Haywood
She is more commonly famous under the name of her father, Spencer Haywood, and her mother, Zara Mohamed Abdulmajid, or Iman. Zulekha’s mother is a popular American fashion model and actress.
Bachelor’s Degree from Michigan
She was born on 5 July 1978, in the United States of America. Her age is 41 as of the year 2019. Her mother’s name is Zara Mohamed Abdulmajid and her father’s name is Spencer Haywood. Zulekha’s father is a basketball player and her mother is a model. She grew up alone with her five half-siblings Alexandria Zahra Jones, Duncan Jones, Shaakira Haywood, Nikiah Haywood, and Isis Haywood.
She belongs to American nationality and holds mixed ethnicity. Moving towards her educational qualification, Haywood has completed her schooling at Mercy High School in Farmington Hills, Michigan. She attended Michigan State University and graduated with a bachelor’s degree.
How much is Zulekha Haywood Net Worth, and Salary?
Zulekha Haywood has made such wealth through paving her own way to a different career other than her parents. The 41-year-old business Analyst estimated net worth is around $4 million as of 2019. Similarly, her annual salary ranges between $48,759– $93,410.
On the other hand, her mother Iman has an impressive net worth of $100 million as of 2019 whereas her father has an estimated net worth of $6 million.
Who is Zulekha Haywood Husband? Do they have Children?
Zulekha Haywood is popular for being the daughter of famous parents. However, being the daughter of celebrities, Zulekha has always lived a normal life away from the media limelight. Similarly, Haywood is coy about her personal life which is why the news related to her dating life and relationship is not available on social media. It is also difficult to know what she is doing currently.
As most of the sites revealed that Haywood is single because she is more to career. But one of the Instagram posts of Spencer Haywood confirms that she is happily married and is blessed with a daughter. Zulekha’s husband’s name is still a mystery to her fans. It seems she is living a happy married life with her husband for a very long. Besides, there is no information about her past affairs and relationships also.
Zulekha Haywood’s Career
- Zulekha Haywood has been raised between the glamour and sports world of her mother Iman and her father Spencer Haywood.
- Moreover, she has never been fascinated by it nor ever her parents intruded into the decisions that she made about her career.
- She dealt with heavy body weight problems earlier in her life.
- Zulekha went through gastric band surgery to reduce her weight.
- Her obesity problem has been solved and her weight stabilized to 62 kg.
- Zulekha then completed her studies. Later finishing her education she joined her mother’s company, IMAN Cosmetics, and gradually moved up the corporate ladder.
- In the year 2002, she becomes an account manager which started making significant changes in her net worth.
- Zulekha became acquired the position of revenue and demand planning manager.
- She worked in IMAN Cosmetics until 2014.
- However, she has offered a brand manager and senior business analyst at the company named Jay Manuel Beauty
- Additionally, she accepted the offer and moved on to continue her passion.
- However, she worked at Jay Manuel Beauty only for a year.
- Then she joined Taymark Inc. as the buyer and strategic sourcing analyst.
- Haywood also works for Portu Sundberg in the year 2016. Further, she has been assigned as an Inventory Analyst and her job in the company was to planning meetings and developing various programs for the company.