Zay Hilfiger, Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Dating, Girlfriend, Height, Weight
Facts of Zay Hilfigerrr
|Full Name:||Zay Hilfigerrr|
|Birth Date:||November 15, 2000|
|Net Worth||$2 millions|
|Birth Place||Detroit, Michigan|
|Zay Hilfigerrr Twitter|
|Youtube||Zay Hilfigerrr Youtube|
|Zay Hilfigerrr Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Zay Hilfigerrr|
Zay Hilfiger is an American dancer, rapper, and YouTube star who gained massive fame as the creator of the viral song “Juju On That Beat”. He also runs The ZayNetwork YouTube channel, where he posts his many music videos and dance moves.
What is the Age of Zay Hilfiger?
Zay Hilfiger was born on 15th November 2000 in Detroit, Michigan. As of 2019, he turns 19 years old. He holds an American nationality. There is not much information about his childhood, his family background, and his education. He was a dancer since childhood. His zodiac sign is Scorpio.
However, he was passionate about dance since his childhood and received full support from his parents, who encouraged him to pursue his dream to become a dancer. Moreover, given his achievement, he seems to be well-educated.
Is Zay Hilfiger Single, or Dating Someone?
As we know, the up-going dancer Zay Hilfiger has a huge fan following including girls. So many of his female fans surely want to know about his relationship status.
Net Worth and Salary of Zay Hilfiger
Singer Zay Hilfiger estimated net worth is more than $2 million. He earns over $1 million per year as of 2019. Moreover, he also earns some amount from his YouTube accounts by uploading different amazing songs and dance moves.
Zay Hilfiger’s Awards and Achievements
Zay Hilfiger has not won any awards till now. But, the progress he is making in his running career will surely land him some big awards in the coming days.
Zay Hilfiger’s Height & Weight
Zay Hilfiger stands at a height of 5 feet 4 inches with a weight of 48kg. He has a slim body physique. He is short in height but looks handsome. Furthermore, Zay has black-colored hair with dark black eyes. His skin tone is brown.
Professional Career of Zay Hilfiger and his Songs
- Zay Hilfiger started his dancing at the age of 6 and gradually started turning heads with his free-flowing steps.
- Moving on, he started posting dance videos on various social media networks, apart from uploading videos on comedy skits and raps.
- McCall’s son, Zayion met Zay in the summer of 2016.
- The meeting eventually led to a collaborative effort for their song “Juju on That Beat”. Zayionwrote the lyrics of the song, while Zay used to contribute to the music. The song was a freestyle attempt over the beat of “Knuck If You Buck” the first single of hip hop group.
- The song became a viral hit, a dance group affiliated with Universoul Circus. Various dancers uploaded their own performances, which were then released in September 2016 via major-label Atlantic with “TZ Anthem” added to its title.
- In just a few weeks, the song soared on Billboard Hot 100. It’s currently sitting at the chart’s No. 5 after being promoted with performance on some TV shows including “Live with Kelly” on October 19 and “The Ellen Degeneres Show” on October 31.
- Till now, out of all his videos, “Juju On That Beat (Official Music Video)” is the most popular video on his YouTube channel.
- It has racked more than millions of views as of now. At the moment, his channel is growing day-by-day with more than 1.3 million following his video content.
- He uploads once or twice a week related to dance and songs.
Zay Hilfiger Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
Zay Hilfiger is active on various social networking sites such as Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube. He has more than 701k followers on his Instagram account and has 12.3k followers on his Twitter account. Furthermore, he has more than 1.3m subscribers on his YouTube account.