Biography Miguel A. Nunez Jr’s wife Yulanda Simon; Her Net Worth 2022, Kids
Facts of Yulanda Simon
|Full Name:||Yulanda Simon|
|Husband||Miguel A. Núñez Jr.|
|Kids||Micole Núñez, Mia Núñez|
|View more / View less Facts of Yulanda Simon|
Yulanda Simon is the wife of Miguel A. Nunez Jr who is an excuse of native producer, writer, director, and also an American actor. He is famous for his supporting roles in Life, The Return of the Living Dead, Scooby-Doo, and Tour of Duty.
What is the nationality of Yulanda Simon?
Yulanda Simon was born somewhere in the United States of America. Yulanda holds an American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity. Similarly, she follows the Christianity religion.
Her parents raised her in a loving and friendly environment since her childhood days. Yulanda seems to be a highly educated and qualified person. She completed her higher level of education at the local school ner her hometown. After that, she went to university to complete her further education.
Wedding Ceremony with Husband Miguel
Yulanda Simon is a married woman, she married Miguel A. Nunez Jr. The couple married in the year 1994. After a few years later, the couple blessed with two daughters named Mia Nunez and Micole Nunez. In the year 1999, Micole was was born & Mia born in the year 1995. As of now, the married couple is living a blissful life with their kids.
Yulanda Simon Husband Net Worth as of 2022
Her husband Miguel A. Nunez Jr. has an estimated net worth of around $1 million as of 2022. His salary and income are not available at the moment. His main source is his acting career only. He is active in his professional career earning handsome money. She lives a simple and decent life with her husband and three children. Also, she might work despite being a celebrity wife.
Yulanda Simon’s Career Journey
- Yulanda Simon might be involved in some sort of profession for her living but she has not provided any information about her professional career.
- However, she came to the media spotlight after tied the knock with her husband Miguel A. Núñez Jr.
- Her husband is an executive producer, writer, director, and also an American actor.
- He is best known for his roles in the movies such as The Return of the Living Dead, Life, and Juwanna Mann. Also, he has 100 acting credits to his name.
- In the year 1984, he first appeared in the TV series Automan and Trapper John, M.D. as well as in the film Joy of Sex.
- From the year 1987 to 1990 Nunez starred in the television series Tour of Duty as Marcus Taylor.
- From the year 1992 to 1993, he starred as Jammin’ in the TV series Rhythm & Blues.
- Later he starred as Luis Jackson in the series The Faculty in the year 1996 and as Maxey Sparks in the series Sparks from 1996 to 1998.
- In the year 2003, Nunez starred in the TV series Tarzan as Detective Sam Sullivan.
- After that, he appeared as Zach in the series Joey from 2005 to 2006 and as Cousin Maurice in the 2013 TV series Belle’s.
- Some of the movies that Nunez has appeared in are Friday the 13th: A New Beginning, The Return of the Living Dead, Jumpin’ Jack Flash, Lethal Weapon, Lethal Weapon 3, Street Fighter, Slam Dunk Ernest, A Thin Line Between Love and Hate, Why Do Fools Fall in Love, Life, Nutty Professor II: The Klumps, Scooby-Doo, Juwanna Mann, The Adventures of Pluto Nash, Meet Dave, Black Dynamite, Steppin: The Movie, Men, Money & Gold Diggers, and Basketball Girlfriend.
- Besides this, Nunez also produced the TV series Homeboys in Outer Space from 1996 to 1997 and the movies Flip the Script, All Lies on me, and School Dance.
- Nunez was nominated for an ALMA Award for Outstanding Actor in a Feature Film in a Crossover Role for Why Do Fools Fall in Love in the year 1999.