Biography & Personal LIfe of PSY’s wife Yoo Hye-Yeon
Yoo Hye-Yeon is a South Korean fashion designer as well as a violinist. She received the stardom after marrying a South Korean pop singer and International satirical pop performer, Park Jae-sang a.k.a Psy.
Graduation with a degree in Cello
Yoo Hye-Yeon opened her eyes on 10th March 1989, in South Korea. She celebrates her birthday every year on the 10th of March and her horoscope is Pisces. Yoo holds a South Korean nationality while she belongs to an Asian ethnical background.
She completed her education at Yonsei University in Seoul, South Korea. She completed her graduation with a degree in cello.
Yoo Hye-Yeon Married Life with South Korean pop singer Psy
Yoo Hye-Yeon is married to her husband, Park Jae-sang who is famously known as Psy. They tied the wedding knot on 14th October 2006 after dating for more than three years. Only close friends and family were invited to their wedding. Yoo is 12 years younger than her husband.
They started to date in the year 2002 and met through mutual friends. The couple is blessed with twin daughters. Despite having an age gap of around 12 years, Yoo and Psy share a happy and blissful life together.
Who is Yoo Hye-Yeon’s Husband?
Yoo Hye-Yeon’s husband, Park Jae-sang a.k.a Psy is a South Korean singer, rapper, songwriter, as well as a record producer who is widely famous for his hit single Gangnam Style. At that time, his song went on to become one of the highest viewed songs ever on the video-sharing website, YouTube.
In April 2013, he became the tourism ambassador of South Korea. He had given a motivational speech at Harvard University in the same year.
Further, he has made appearances in popular tv shows such as Saturday Night Live, Hello Counsellor, Radio Star, and Fantastic Duo. On 8th June 2013, he co-hosted the Canadian MuchMusic Video Awards.
Awards & Achievements
His song, Gangnam Style was awarded multiple Guinness World Records for the Most viewed video online, Most liked video online, First video to be viewed more than 1 billion times on YouTube. His other song, Gentleman was awarded Guinness World Records for the most viewed video online in 24 hours.
In the year 2006, he received honors at the SBS Music Awards and Hong Kong’s Mnet Asian Music Awards for his album, Ssajib. On 30th November 2012, he received four awards at the Mnet Asian Music Awards. Psy is regarded as the first K-pop artist to make a breakthrough in the Western music industry. He received a Diamond Play Button from YouTube on 25th May 2017.
Net Worth of Yoo Hye-Yeon’s Husband
Yoo Hye-Yeon’s Husband, Psy has an estimated net worth of around $60 million. He is able to earn this amount through his career as a singer, rapper, songwriter, and record producer.
He was paid around $300k for a performance in Malaysia in the year 2002. In the year 2012, he earned around $28 million.
Yoo and her husband, Psy reside in a lavish apartment which is located in Westwood, Los Angeles. The $1.2 million apartments are on the fourth floor which features a balcony, laundry room, and a breakfast nook. They also own a Hyundai Equus costing in the range of $33k to $68k.
Professional Career of Yoo Hye-Yeon
- Yoo Hye-Yeon is a fashion designer and violinist by her profession. Besides, she has appeared in several commercials with her husband including Haute Couture, Wonderful Pistachios several endorsement deals, and lucrative agreements.
- In the year 2010, she was the one who encourages her husband, Psy to join the label YG Entertainment after his military service.
- Due to her reserved and secretive personality, she rarely speaks about her career to the public and the media.
- In the year 2001, Psy released his first PSY from Psycho World but it was fined by the Korean government due to inappropriate content.
- Next year, he released the other two albums, Sa 2 and 3 PSY. In the following year, he released his third album, 3 Psy.
- He made a comeback with his next studio album titled Ssajib in 2006.
- To date, he has released numerous songs and albums such as PsyFive (2010), Psy 6 (Six Rules), Part 1 (2012), Chiljip Psy-da (2015), 4X2=8 (2017), and so on.
- He is recognized by his popular song, Gangnam Style, Gentleman, and Hangover which were regarded as the highest-viewed songs ever on YouTube.
FAQs of Yoo Hye-Yeon
Who is Yoo Hye-Yeon?
Yoo Hye-Yeon is a South Korean fashion designer as well as a violinist.
When was Yoo Hye-Yeon born?
Yoo Hye-Yeon opened her eyes on 10th March 1989, in South Korea.