Yasmin Abdallah is an Australian fashion journalist who became popular as the ex-wife of Rufus Frederik Sewell, an English film and stage actor. She is the owner of Soho fashion boutique, Yasmin Cho. She is a proprietor of Être Cécile, the game’s luxury mark. Abdallah worked with popular brands like Hermès, Mulberry, Westfield, Maje, and so on.
Early Life of Yasmin Abdallah
Yasmin Abdallah entered their Universe in 1975 in Sydney, Australia. As of now, Yasmin is 48 years old. Abdallah’s mother used to work at the hairdresser’s salon. Abdallah holds Australian citizenship and she belongs to the Lebanese-Australian ethnicity. Yasmin practices the Muslim religion.
Yasmin Abdallah’s Husband
Yasmin’s present husband Kyle Robinson, is an Australian citizen. They walked down the aisle in 2022. Kyle is her second husband. As of now, Kyle and Yashmin are happily married for a year.
Yasmin Abdallah’s First Husband
Previously, Yasmin was Rufus married to a British film actor, Rufus Sewell. They met each other for the first time at a bar and she even left London to stay with Rufus. She was 4 years older than Rufus and they exchanged wedding vows in March 1999. Yashim was a bit messed up so, their marriage got ended in 2000.
Yasmin Abdallah’s children
Yasmin and Kyle share two children together. The name of her children is Knox and Renzo.
Yasmin Abdallah’s Net Worth
Yasmin’s net worth is $1 million as of 2023. This is the outcome of her career as a fashion journalist. Yashmin has an annual salary of $27460 as it is the annual salary of a fashion journalist.
Professional Career of Yasmin Abdallah
- Yasmin is a fashion journalist by profession.
- Her career started when she was hired as a PA for the established Sydney property agency, McGrath.
- She finally opened her Soho fashion boutique Yasmin Cho when she was rising to the top.
- In 2012, she revealed in an interview for Fairfax Media the disadvantage of being an Australian in London.
- Her boutique Yasmin Cho became one the most influential boutiques in the world as per The New York Times.
- Legendary retail maven, Joan Burstein appointed her as the head of Browns in 2005.
- In 2008, Yasmin branched out and set up her own consultancy.
- Further, her flagship project was the creation of the much-loved yet unprofitable British department store, Liberty.
- As for now, Yasmin is a fashion consultant and is the owner of the sports luxe label, Être Cécile and she has worked as fashion director of Style.com.
FAQs of Yasmin Abdallah
How tall is Yasmin Abdallah?
She has a tall height of 5 feet 6 inches and weighs 55 kg. Her eyes and hair are black in color.
Why did Yasmin Abdallah cut her hair short?
She cut her hair short because she was frustrated with her life. To make change she ended up cutting her hair short.
Where is Yasmin Abdallah from?
Yasmin is from Australia. Her birthplace is Sydney and is a popular’s London fashion designer.
What is Yasmin Abdallah’s Religion?
Yasmin follows the Muslim religion.