Wylda Rae Johnson【Sam Taylor-Johnson Daughter】Bio, Age, Net Worth
Facts of Wylda Rae Johnson
|Full Name:||Wylda Rae Johnson|
|Birth Date:||June 7, 2010|
|Father||Aaron Taylor Johnson|
|Mother||Saam Taylor Johson|
|Siblings||Angelica Jopling , Jessie Phoenix Jopling, Romy Hero Johnson|
|View more / View less Facts of Wylda Rae Johnson|
Wylda Rae Johnson is known as the daughter of the most popular actor, Aaron Taylor Johnson, and the film director, Sam Taylor Johson.
Early Life of Wylda Rae Johnson
Wylda Rae Johnson was born on 7 July 2010 in England, United Kingdom. As of 2020, her age is 10 years old with the birth sign Cancer. Wylda holds English nationality and belongs to the white ethnicity.
She is the daughter of Sam-Taylor Johnson (Mother) and Aaron Taylor-Johnson (Father). Rae spent her childhood together with her half-siblings Angelica Jopling and Jessie Phoenix Jopling, who are her older sisters, while Romy Hero Johnson is her younger sister.
Personal Life of Wylda Rae Johnson’s Parents’
Talking about Wylda Rae Johnson’s parents, they are happily married. Sam-Taylor Johnson and Taylor-Johnson got married on June 21, 2012. Their wedding ceremony took place at Babington House, Somerset, England.
Back to their dating history, the couple met on the set of a movie when Aaron 18, and Sam were 42 years old. In addition, the age difference between love birds is very large and Sam is more than 23 years older than him.
In addition, there is no information about Aaron’s previous relationship and dating history, but Sam-Taylor Johnson married in 1997, art dealer and gallery owner Jay Jopling. Together, the couple has two daughters: Angelica and Jessie Phoenix. Unfortunately, they divorced in September 2008 after eleven years of marriage.
Net Worth and Salary Wylda Rae Johnson’s Parents’
Wylda Rae Johnson is still young to start her career. Currently, she is enjoying her childhood and focused on her school education. When she will grow, Rae will probably stand on her own feet and makes her career success in the upcoming years.
Wylda Rae Johson enjoys a huge amount of net worth in millions of dollars from her mother, Sam Taylor-Johnson is an English filmmaker, photographer, and visual artist who has a net worth of $20 million.
Likewise her father Aaron Taylor-Johnson is an English actor who has a net worth of $16 million. Aaron and his wife Sam Taylor bought their first home in Los Angeles for $ 4,314 million. She also sold her Primrose Hill Mansion for 11.5 million pounds. In addition, Aaron owns several luxury cars and bicycles. However, there is little information about his personal qualities. Wylda leads a rich and luxurious lifestyle.
Wylda Rae Johnson’s Parents’ Career
- Wylda is still too young to start a professional career.
- Talking about her parent’s career, her father Aaron Taylor-Johnson is an English actor.
- Since the age of six, he has been involved in various drama projects.
- His mother is from High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, and is a housewife, while his father works as a civil engineer.
- Johnson attended the Jackie Palmer Stage School, where he participated in a range of extracurricular activities, including acting, singing, acrobatics, and various dance forms.
- He is best known for his roles in Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging, The Illusionist, Nowhere Boy, Kick-Ass, and its sequel Kick-Ass 2 cult classic monster movie, Godzilla.
- Likewise her mother Sam Taylor-Johnson is an English filmmaker, photographer, and visual artist.
- She began exhibiting her art photography in the early 1990s. In 1994 she debuted with her multi-screen video Killing Time, and multi-screen videos became her main theme, including Travesty of a Mockery and Pent-Up.
- She was nominated in 1998 for the annual Turner Prize and won the 1997 Illy Café Prize for the most promising young artist.
- As an actress, she appeared in 1994 in an episode of Boy Meets Girl.
- Taylor Wood staged the short film Misfit in 1996. In 2006 she wrote and directed a part of the movie Destricted.
- Taylor-Wood directed and produced the 2008 short film Love You More.
- In 2009 she shot the movie Nowhere Boy and in 2011 the short film James Bond Supports International Women’s Day.
- Taylor Wood will be staging the upcoming film Fifty Shades of Gray in 2015.
- In 2009, she received an Honorable Mention for the Short Filmmaking Award at the Sundance Film Festival.
- She was also nominated for three BAFTA Awards.
- She has overcome cancer twice and was appointed Officer of the Order of the British Empire in 2011.