How old is William Stewart? Bio, College, Net Worth 2022, Ex-Wife, Height
Facts of William Stewart
|Full Name:||William Stewart|
|Birth Date:||June 1, 1978|
|Height:||5 feet 9 inches (1.75m)|
|Birth Place||New York|
|View more / View less Facts of William Stewart|
An American Army Veteran William Stewart is known as the ex-husband of comedian Tiffany Haddish.
How old is William Stewart?
William Stewart opened his eyes to this beautiful world on June 1, 1978. He was born in New York, in the United States of America. As of 2022, he is 44 years old. According to his date of birth, his sun sign is Gemini.
He holds American citizenship and follows Christianity as a religion. Similarly, he belongs to African-American ethnic background. He got his graduation degree from Brown University located in Rhode Island.
How much is William Stewart’s Net Worth as of 2022?
The estimated net worth of William is $450,000 as of 2022. He was able to collect this decent sum of money from his career as an army veteran. He has not mentioned much about his annual salary but we can assume he has a good annual salary. Furthermore, he is living happily and lavishly with his family. Likewise, his ex-wife Tiffany Haddish has an estimated net worth of around $6 million as of 2022. This includes her assets, Money, and Income
She was able to collect this hefty sum of money from her career as an American dancer, actress, and comedian. Tiffany hasn’t published her annual salary but, we could assume that she has earned a hefty sum of income yearly. She also earns an extra sum of money from the paid partnership, sponsored contracts, and brand endorsement. In the coming days, her net worth and annual salary will surely rise up.
Who was William Stewart married to?
William is single as of now. He has not appeared in any media and disclosed anything about his personal life for now. Previously he was married to his ex-wife Tiffany Haddish. By profession, she is a dancer, actress, and comedian. This couple tied the wedding knot in 2008. Their wedding was held in front of their family and friends.
They have not disclosed much about how and when they met in any media. After being in a relationship for 5 years they decided to get divorced. Tiffany filed divorce twice in Los Angeles County, California in 2011. The divorce was finalized in 2013 and they finally went their own ways. The duo didn’t give birth to any children in their 5 years of marriage.
Why did William Stewart get a divorce?
According to some sources William mentally and physically used to abuse his wife Tiffany. Furthermore, she also revealed they used to have a very bad argument with each other. It also seems like William had assaulted her by choking her on at least one instance. Even after the divorce, William used to stalk her which is very scary.
How Tall is William Stewart?
William stands at the height of 5 feet 9 inches. According to his height, he has a bodyweight of around 72kg. Similarly, he has an attractive pair of black eyes and short curly black hair.
Professional Career of William Stewart
- William is an Army Veteran.
- He has not disclosed much about his profession in any media.
- However, his ex-wife is a dancer, actress, and comedian.
- She started her career as a comedian by participating in a comedy competition Bill Bellamy’s Who’s Got Jokes?
- After that she has participated in many gigs like Chelsea Lately, That’s So Raven, My Name Is Earl, It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia, so on.
- She has played in movies including Meet the Spartans and Janky Promoters.
- Tiffany played a recurring role in Real Husbands of Hollywood in 2013.
- She also played opposite of Jordan Peele and Keegan-Michael Key in the comedy film named Keanu in the role of Hi C.
- In the comedy film Girls Trip, she played alongside her co-star received widely positive reviews and a rating of 91% on Rotten Tomatoes.
- Her stand-up comedy special Tiffany Haddish: She Ready! From the Hood to Hollywood premiered on Showtime in August 2017.