Is Whitney Cummings Married to Her Partner? Net Worth 2022?
Facts of Whitney Cummings
|Full Name:||Whitney Cummings|
|Birth Date:||September 4, 1982|
|Profession:||Comedian, Director, Producer|
|Height:||5 feet 10 inches (1.78m)|
|Net Worth||$30 million|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Body Size||33-24-35 inches|
|Birth Place||Georgetown, District of Columbia|
|Education||St. Andrew’s Episcopal School, University of Pennsylvania|
|Siblings||Ashley Cummings, Kevin Cummings|
|Whitney Cummings Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Whitney Cummings|
American comedian, Whitney Cummings is popular for starring in “Whitney” from 2011 to 2013. Also, she is a model, actress, writer, director, producer, and podcaster. She has co-created the series”2 Broke Girls” which ran from 2011 to 2017.
The Early life of Whitney Cummings
Born on September 4, 1982, as the daughter of Patti Cummings (mother) and Vince Cummings (father) in Georgetown, District of Columbia, United States. Her parents divorced when she was only 5. She has two older siblings a half-brother Kevin Cummings and a sister Ashley Cummings. Cummings is American by her nationality and is of white ethnicity.
At the early age of 12, she started doing drugs and running away from home. Then she decided to quit that life and moved to Virginia, where Whitney lived with her aunt. She became a model student at St. Andrew’s Episcopal School located in Potomac and graduated in the year 2000. Then Cummings attended the University of Pennsylvania located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. She graduated magna cum laude with a degree in Communications from the University.
Whitney Cummings Met Her Partner on a Dating App.
Interestingly, Whitney met her partner on a dating app. She mentioned that she had met her love of life on a dating app in November 2017. Also, she said that you either find a husband or get murdered by the person you meet on such a platform. Luckily for her, Cummings met her future husband Miles Skinner. The couple has kept their relationship private after meeting Skinner online.
“You either find a husband or you get murdered,” the Female Brain director joked during an appearance on Conan in Novemeber 2017. “I’m in a good relationship now, it’s been going on for 10 months. We met on the internet.”
After dating them a year and a half, she accepted the proposal of her partner. Her partner Skinner proposed to her on September 4, 2018, on her 36th birthday. She shared a video on the same day where she showed off her engagement ring on her Instagram page. Then she captioned the video with a heartfelt message which read,
“Today I got engaged. I handled it great! This just goes to show that if you work on yourself, trust your gut, and keep your ego in check, you too can find love on a dating app.”
Her Partner Miles is the executive creative director of special projects at VICE. Also, he has worked with several reputable brands such as Adidas, Rolls Royce, and Nike. Whitney said she put wedding planning on hold, calling the process “stressful.” in November 2018.
“Yeah, you know, it’s stressful,” she told Us Weekly. “With everything that’s going on, it’s expensive. I don’t want to be that person who does the ‘sponsored’ wedding and like have to do that … I’m trying to find a way to do it. We’ll see.”
What is the Net Worth of Whitney Cummings?
Whitney’s earnings from stand-up comedy, producing, writing, acting, and other lucrative endorsement deals have brought in millions into her bank account. According to celebrity net worth, Whitney Cummings has an estimated net worth of $30 million as of 2022. Also, she earned $60 Thousand per episode while working on the series series”2 Broke Girls” which ran from 2011 to 2017.
Whitney bought a home worth $4.3 million in Woodland Hills, California in the suburbs of Los Angeles in May 2019. She paid $1.49 million on a home in Studio City, California in the year 2011. It is clear Cummings is living a luxurious life out of her earnings.
How tall is Whitney Cummings?
She stands at a height of 5 feet 10 inches (1.8 meters). While her body weighs around 61kg i.e 135lbs. Her glass hour shape measurements are 33-24-35 inches respectively. Whitney has dark brown hair color with green eyes color.
- After graduation, she intention of becoming a journalist or documentary making.
- Then she realized that she would not fit in such an industry due to being subjective and opinionated.
- She moved to L. A to pursue another career. Whitney got a job as a prankster on Punk’d, a popular Ashton Kutcher show.
- Someone suggested that she would do well as a stand-up comedian while working on the show.
- Then she tried pursuing her talent at comedy clubs, sushi bars, and bowling alleys.
- Whitney got the opportunity to perform at renowned comedy clubs in Hollywood, as well as on late-night entertainment shows like The Tonight Show with Conan O’Brien and Chelsea Lately with Chelsea Handler.
- Also, she released her first hour-long standup special, Money Shot, in 2010 on Comedy Central.
- After many years of hard work, she got her big break in 2011 hired as co-writer and co-creator for 2 Broke Girls, a popular CBS show.
- She worked served as a producer and writer for the ABC revival of Roseanne in 2018 but left the project prior to its cancellation.
- Currently, she is working on Cummings’ fourth special, Can I Touch It? on Netflix.