Wes Brown Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Wife, Kids, Family, Height
Facts of Wes Brown
|Full Name:||Wes Brown|
|Birth Date:||January 26, 1982|
|Height:||6 feet 3 inches (1.91m)|
|Wife||Amanda Moye Brown|
|Birth Place||Fort Worth, Texas|
|Education||Louisiana State University|
|Wes Brown Facebook|
|Wes Brown Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Wes Brown|
Wes Brown is an American actor and producer. He is well-known for his movies We Are Marshall (2006), Glory Road (2006), and True Blood (2008).
Early Life of Wes Brown
Wes Brown was born on January 26, 1982, in Fort Worth, Texas as a James Wesley Brown. Currently, his age is 37 years old. He was born to American parents. He was raised in Baton Rouge Louisiana by his parents.
Wes holds an American nationality and belongs to the white ethnic group. He has a sibling sister. After completing high school, he attended Louisiana State University and graduated there.
Is actor Wes Brown married? Daughter
While talking about his personal life, Wes Brown is a married man. He married his sweetheart Amanda Moye Brown. The couple dated then only take the decision of marriage. However, there is no information about how they met first and their dating history.
But the couple exchanged wedding vows in front of a few family members and close friends. After a few years of married life, the couple shared a daughter named Merribeth Brown but her birth date is missing.
Furthermore, the couple is living a blissful life with their daughter.
How much is Wes Brown Net Worth and Salary?
The actor Wes must have earned a decent amount of sum through his professional career. However, no information is available about his actual salary which he received from movies and Tv shows.
How tall is Wes Brown?
Wes Brown has an appealing slim body. He stands at a height of 6 feet 3 inches but his body weight is missing. Similarly, he has black color hair with hazel eyes color.
Career and Movies
- Wes worked as a model while he was studying at University. In Los Angeles, he spent the summer after his junior year looking for acting work.
- After his graduation, he returned to Los Angeles and worked in commercials. After that Wes got his first big TV break in his home state filming the Jerry Bruckheimer-produced 2006 sports drama Glory Road which was shot on location in Southern Louisiana.
- Then he relocated to Los Angeles in search of better opportunities then landed another supporting role in Warner Bros.
- He played the role of actor Ian McShane’s son in the movie.
- After struggling for decades, the turning point of his career came alongside his role for the hit vampire series, “True Blood,” on HBO.
- He played the character of Luke as a former football player with a vengeance against vampires.
- This series gave him much needy popularity as well as wealth.
- After that, he appeared in the roles of Judson Lyons in Hart of Dixie and Ryan Kerrigan in Private Practice.
- Similarly, he has starred in 9 Hallmark Channel films including Love’s Everlasting Courage and Love Begins, in the year 2011, Christmas Cookies in the years 2016, and “Christmas at Graceland” in 2018.
- He also appeared in guest-starring roles on CSI: Miami, Criminal Minds, NCIS, Scandal, and Desperate Housewives.
- Similarly, he was cast on the NBC primetime show Deception as Julian Bowers in 2012.
- Wes also played the recurring role of Taylor in the fifth season of The CW’s 90210. He also made a guest appearance as Gaston on Once Upon a Time in 2016.