Who is Wells Adams? Check out his Biography and Personal Life
Facts of Wells Adams
|Full Name:||Wells Adams|
|Birth Date:||May 19, 1984|
|Profession:||Radio DJ, Television Personality|
|Height:||6 feet 0 inches (1.83m)|
|Dating||Sarah Hyland (2017)|
|Break Up||Danielle Maltby|
|Birth Place||Monterey, California|
|Education||the University of Mississippi|
|Siblings||Brett, Cord, Marisa, and Whitney|
|Wells Adams Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Wells Adams|
Wells Adams is an American television personality as well as a Radio DJ who is widely famous for his appearing in some series such as Bachelor in Paradise, The Bachelorette, and so on.
Early Life and Sibling of TV Personality
Wells Adams opened his eyes on 19th May 1984, in Monterey, California, the United States of America. As of 2019, his age is 35 years old while his horoscope is Taurus. He is the son of Bob Adams (father) and Donna Adams (mother). His father is a businessman while his mother, Donna is a homemaker.
He grew up with his four siblings, Brett, Cord, Marisa, and Whitney. Wells holds an American nationality and belongs to a white ethnical background.
In the year 2007, he graduated from the University of Mississippi with a degree in broadcast journalism and minors in English and PR with an emphasis on blues anthropology.
- His brother had auditioned for The Bachelorette in the year 2011, but Wells could not participate in the show as he got into a relationship just before the show went on floors. Later, he was eventually selected to be a part of the 12th season of The Bachelorette.
- After getting eliminated from the show in the sixth week, he took part in Bachelor in Paradise, in which he was paired with Ashley Iaconetti. However, he broke up with Iaconetti during the sixth week, which led to his elimination.
- Later, he again returned to the show during the 4th and 5th seasons of the show, replacing Jorge Moreno.
- In the year 2016, he made a guest appearance on After Paradise.
- Wells is an avid animal lover so, he has been involved with the Nashville Humane Association. Further, he also created an Instagram account for his dog Carl the Bloodhound.
Wells Adams has an estimated net worth of around $400k as of 2022 which he earned through his career as a Radio DJ and television personality. On the other hand, his fiance Sarah Hyland is an American actress and model who has a net worth of around $14 million as of 2019.
Who is Wells Adams Engaged to?
Wells Adams is currently engaged to his fiance Sarah Hyland on 16th July 2019. His fiance is an American actress and model who is widely famous for the role of Haley Dunphy on the ABC sitcom Modern Family. The couple met through their Instagram. They started dating in the year 2017. In December 2018, they spent their holiday together in the British Virgin Islands, where Sarah bared all while posing for a photograph. As of now, both of them are living a happy and peaceful relationship.
Previously, he briefly dated Bachelor in Paradise contestant Danielle Maltby.
Height and Weight
Wells Adams stands at a tall height of 6 feet while his body weight is around 78 kg. His chest size, biceps size, and waist size are 40 inches, 15 inches, and 32 inches respectively. Adams’s hair and eyes are brown in color.
Wells is quite active on various sorts of social networking sites such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- While he was studying in high school, he hosted his maiden radio show at the KSPB radio station in California.
- He started working as a morning show host for Nashville’s independent radio, Lightning 100 in July 2013.
- In the year 2014, he had become a popular radio host and was even named as the best DJ in the Nashville and the Tennessean Scene.
- Apart from hosting, Wells also started producing and programming a number of shows.
- He started working for iHeartRadio, where Adams currently hosts morning and afternoon shows in July 2015.
- Further, Wells also works as the music director and assistant program director for radio stations, including ALT 98.3 and 105.9 The Rock.