Wanda Ferraton Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Husband, Son, Height
Wanda Ferraton is a beautiful actress, a model known for her work in films such as Ararat, Ginger Snaps Back: The Beginning in 2004, Ararat in 2002, and The Unsaid in 2001. Similarly, she is also recognized for being the wife of famous wrestler Bill Goldberg.
Ferraton grew up in Montmartre
In 1970 in a small town in Saskatchewan, Canada, Ferraton was born. As of 2019, she is 49 years old. Generally, she celebrated her birthday on a specific day. She was born to Allan Ferraton (her father) and Gwen (Werbeski) Ferraton(mother). Wanda holds Canadian nationality and she belongs to white ethnicity.
Ferraton grew up in Montmartre, where her parents used to farm. She spent most of her childhood in Montmartre. Ferraton has brown hair color and lights brown eyes color. Ferraton has an account on Twitter but not a regular user of it. However, she is very much active on Instagram with more than 9k followers on her official Instagram account. In addition, she is not active on Facebook.
Who is Wanda Ferraton Husband? Do they have Children?
Wanda Ferraton is married and has a son. Similarly, she is a loving mother and actress. The couple met during their film works. They had worked together in a few films. However, they were busy three and a half months after the meeting.
After that, they started going out and had an affair for several years. Afterward, on April 10, 2005, she finally met him with one of her close friends. After dating for several years, the pair decided to get married. On April 10, 2005, Ferraton married “Bill” Goldberg.
Soon after their marriage, the couple was blessed with a son named Gaze Goldberg, and his date of birth was unknown. Ferraton currently lives with his husband and son in San Diego, California, USA. Moreover, the family seems to live happily together. She participated in several games with her husband.
His son Gaze also attended his match for the first time in a match against Brock Lesnar at the Survivor Series in 2016.
What is Wanda Ferraton’s Net Worth and Salary?
Being an actress in Hollywood, Wanda has earned a lot with her work and saved an impressive fortune in her life. Although Wanda’s net worth not yet known to the media. However, her husband Bill Goldberg has a fortune of $ 14 million as of 2019.
In addition, Wanda Ferraton lives in a home that’s worth $ 2.5 million, and her Bill home can accommodate over 20 vehicles and a king-sized garage, kitchen, exercise room, and 52-inch TV.
The Professional Career of Wanda Ferraton
- Ferraton had made her career debut in the movie The Unsaid in the year 2001. Wanda has played in the movie The Unsaid as a stunt double.
- Similarly, she appeared in another movie name Ararat in 2002 as a stunt actress.
- Atom Egoyan, a famous Egyptian director, has written and directed the film. Later on, the film won several awards.
- Director Tom McLaughlin was nominated for the Golden Star Award and won the Audience Award for his work in the film.
- Likewise, Ferraton appeared in the movie called Ginger Snaps Back: The Beginning 2004.
- She appeared in this movie as a stunt performer
- On the other hand, Wanda’s husband William Scott Goldberg a.k.a Bill Goldberg is an American wrestler, actor, former NFL player, and color war commentator.
- The fifty-one-year-old is most popular for his position in WWE and WCW under the ring name Goldberg.