Death Cause of Virginia Bell, Bio, Nationality, Net Worth, Husband, Child
Facts of Virginia Miriam Beck
|Full Name:||Virginia Miriam Beck|
|Birth Date:||August 14, 1934|
|Death Date:||July 18, 2010|
|Height:||5 feet 2 inches (1.57m)|
|Divorce||Charles Merle Bell, and Eli Jackson|
|Net Worth||$1.5 Million|
|Body Size||48-24-36 inches|
|Birth Place||La Crescenta-Montrose, California|
|Father||John Charles Beck|
|Kids||Pierre Joseph Jackson, Tyrone Eli Jackson, and Todd George Jackson|
|View more / View less Facts of Virginia Miriam Beck|
- 1 What was Virginia Bell’s Nationality?
- 2 Who did Virginia Bell previously marry?
- 3 Did Virginia Bell have children?
- 4 How much was Virginia Bell’s Net Worth?
- 5 What did Lewis tell when Virginia was pregnant?
- 6 What was Virginia Bell’s cause of death?
- 7 How tall was Virginia Bell?
- 8 Professional Career of Virginia Bell
An American actress Virginia Bell had gained the media spotlight as a professional topless model and burlesque dancer in the United States of America.
What was Virginia Bell’s Nationality?
Virginia Bell opened her eyes to this beautiful world on August 14, 1934. She was born in La Crescenta-Montrose, California, United States. Her age was 75 years old at the age of her death. Likewise, she used to celebrate her birthday every 14th of August. By birth, her full name was Virginia Miriam Beck and her birth sign was Leo.
\Her father’s name was John Charles Beck while her mother’s name was Freda Yugend. Moreover, Virginia had American citizenship while she belonged to a Caucasian ethnic background.
Who did Virginia Bell previously marry?
Virginia Bell was married to Charles Merle Bell. She divorced him and she was married to Eli Jackson. Eli is a candy butcher who worked in a burlesque club and eventually produced her to feature in the film Bell, Bare and Beautiful. She divorced him too.
Then after, Virginia got married to Alexander White. Virginia and Alexander got married on July 12, 1987, in Reno, Nevada. The couple stayed together until her husband’s demise. After the death of her husband, she became the companion of Arnold J. Popky. They were living in Westlake Village, California. Virginia and Arnold lived together for five years before her death.
Did Virginia Bell have children?
Yes, Virginia Bell had adorable three children from her second husband Eli. Her children’s names are Pierre Joseph Jackson, Tyrone Eli Jackson, and Todd George Jackson. Similarly, Their eldest child Perrie was born in 1962, Tyrone was born in 1962, and Todd was born in 1964.
How much was Virginia Bell’s Net Worth?
Virginia Bell’s net worth was $1.5 million at the time of her death. She used to earn this million amount from her professional career as an American model, actress, and burlesque dancer.
According to some online resources, an average salary of an American actress is $ 103,388 every year. Before her death, she might have earned the same amount of salary throughout her acting career.
What did Lewis tell when Virginia was pregnant?
Herschell Gordon Lewis was the director of the film Bell, Bare, and Beautiful in which Virginia was the actress of the film.
After knowing that, Virginia was pregnant Lewis told her husband Eli Jackson
“I guess it was her first pregnancy because no one was sure she’d come out of it and still be able to perform in burlesque.”
What was Virginia Bell’s cause of death?
Virginia passed away on July 18, 2010, in Westlake Village, California. And the cause of her death was metastatic pancreatic cancer. Furthermore, her body was buried in the oldest Jewish cemetery in Los Angeles, Home of Peace Memorial Park on July 19, 2010.
How tall was Virginia Bell?
Virginia stood at a height of 5 feet 2 inches tall. Likewise, She has a Voluptuous body figure and her body measurement was 48-24-36 inches. Moreover, she had an attractive pair of blue eyes and Blonde color hair.
Professional Career of Virginia Bell
- Virginia was an actress and model.
- At the age of 22, she started her career in burlesque.
- In the 1950s, Bell began modeling for men’s publications.
- Likewise, Virginia has received nicknames such as Ding-Dong, Virginia Bell, Virginia Miriam Beck, and Virginia Jackson.
- Likewise, she performed at the Follies Burlesque theatre in Los Angeles on December 28, 1957.
- She played one of the main characters in the film named Bell, Bare and Beautiful in 1963.
- Some of her hit filmographies are Hollywood Funtime, Gertie the Grapefruit Girl and Friends, Bell, Bare and Beautiful, and Scanty Panties.
- Moreover, Virginia played one of her final performances as a Dona Julia in Fraulein Doktor in 1969.
- She officially retired in 1970 from her career.