Facts of Virgil Abloh
|Full Name:||Virgil Abloh|
|Birth Date:||September 30, 1980|
|Profession:||Fashion designer, Entrepreneur, DJ|
|Height:||6 feet 2 inches (1.88m)|
|Net Worth||$20 Million|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Birth Place||Rockford, Illinois|
|Education||Wisconsin Madison University|
|Kids||Lowe Abloh, Grey Abloh|
|Virgil Abloh Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Virgil Abloh|
American fashion designer, Virgil Abloh is popular for being the artistic director of Louis Vuitton’s men’s wear collection. Also, he is an entrepreneur and DJ.
Who are Virgil Abloh Parents?
In Rockford, Illinois, Virgil Abloh was born on September 30, 1980, with the birth sign Libra. He is of American nationality and has Afro-American ethnicity. His mother’s name is Eunice Abloh and his father’s name is Nee Abloh. He grew up with his sibling sister name Edwina Abloh. He attended Catholic High School and graduated in the year 1998.
After that, he graduated from the University of Wisconsin-Madison in the year 2002 with the degree of Bachelor of Science in civil engineering. Abloh obtained a master’s degree in Architecture at the Illinois Institute of Technology where he was introduced to a curriculum establishment by Mies van der Rohe. It was formed from the notions of Bauhaus which taught him to combine the fields of art, craft, and design as well.
Who is the Wife of Virgil Abloh?
Talking about the personal life of Virgil Abloh, he is a married man. Shannon Abloh is the name of his wife who works at Monsters as a program manager supervisor. His wife Shannon also worked as a director of sales from year 2004-2006. Before this, she used to work at Yahoo! Hot Jobs as the media planner and account manager.
They both have met each other back in school at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. The couple had dated for almost ten years and after that, they got married in the year 2009. After a year the pair welcomed their two kids (Daughter and Son). Lowe Abloh is the name of their daughter and Grey Abloh is the name of their son. Virgil’s wife is very active in social media. She uploads many photos of her work and family on social media.
What is the Net Worth of Virgil Abloh?
Abloh has earned a hefty sum of money from his career as a fashion designer, artist, and entrepreneur. As per celebrity net worth, Virgil has an estimated net worth of around $20 million. It seems that he is living a happy and lavish life from his earnings with his family.
He collects various multiple paycheques from a variety of employers. Similarly, he has also started the business as an Intern at Fendi with Kanye West from which he earns a handsome sum of money. His salary is still under review.
What is the Height of Virgil Abloh?
Virgil Ablob has a slim body. He stands at a height of 6 feet 2 inches tall or 1.88 meters. His bodyweight is around 85 kgs or 188 lbs. He has black color hair and dark brown color eyes.
The Career of Virgil Abloh
- Virgil Abloh started his career as a fashion designer, entrepreneur, and DJ. He was interested in the field of fashion designer since his school days when he was studying architecture.
- Apart from being a designer, he is also interested in music and has shared a spotlight with A list of Musicians and rapper Kanya West.
- They created an album with the name Watch the Throne in the year 2011. Then he joined a creative content company named DONDA’s team in the year 2010.
- After this, he started his own company in the year 2012 with the name Pyrex Vision.
- It is a small boutique of couture streetwear.
- He purchases all the headstock from Ralph Lauren at a low price of around $40.
- After that, he re-creates them with a new design and sold them a price upward of around $550.
- Abloh also launched the company of woman’s wear in the year 2014.
- Then he showed the collection of woman’s wear at the Paris Fashion Week.
- He has been working with a Japanese artist named Takashi Murakami where he has given a solo art show in Murakami’s Kaikai KiKi art gallery in Tokyo and Japan.