Vince Vaughn is an American actor, producer, as well as a screenwriter who is famous for his role as Trent Walker in the 1996 film Swingers. Also, he has starred in several comedies, including Wedding Crashers, The Break-Up, Couples Retreat, and Old School. He played Frank Semyon on the HBO series True Detective in the year 2015.
What is Vince Vaughn Net Worth and Salary?
Vince Vaughn Net Worth and Salary: Vince Vaughn has an estimated net worth of around $50 million as of 2019. Being a prominent actor, he is earning an excellent amount of money from his successful career. His salary is not available at the moment but his net worth will surely rise higher in his upcoming days. On the other hand, Vince aided some portion of his income through his secondary professions including advertisements, endorsements deals, and many more.
|Net Worth in 2019||$50 million|
|Net Worth in 2018||Under Review|
|Annual Salary||Under Review|
|Income Source||Actor, Producer, and Screenwriter|
In addition, his mother is a real state agent and stockbroker who was ranked as one o the US’ top money managers by Bloomberg Wealth Manager magazine. With such hefty earnings and net worth, he must be living a rich and lavish lifestyle along with his family.
Sold His House
He purchased the Hollywood Hills residence in July 2014 for around $2.3 million from model/actress Kate Bosworth. The house features three bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms in 2,890 square feet. Recently, he sold the house for around $5.46 million. Moreover, the details about his car collections and other assets are still missing.
The career of Vince Vaughn
- Vince Vaughn got an opportunity to appear in a television commercial for Chevrolet in the year 1988. After that, he packed off and left for Hollywood to become an actor.
Movies and TV Shows
- He began his acting career in television in the year 1989 by appearing in episodes of the series China Beach and 21 Jump Street.
- He made his movie debut in 1993 playing Jamie O’Hare in the sports film Rudy. After that, Vince appeared alongside Jon Favreau in the 1996 comedy-drama film Swingers.
- The famous director Steven Spielberg was impressed by his performance in Swingers and cast him in the movie The Lost World: Jurassic Park in 1997.
- Vince got several movie offers in 1998: A Cool, Dry Place, Clay Pigeons, and Psycho.
- Unfortunately, none of these films performed well that’s why he took a short break from acting. He returned to action in the year 2000 with the psychological thriller The Cell.
- After that, he starred along with Luke Wilson and Will Ferrell in the 2003 comedy film Old School.
- In 2005, Vince appeared in the romantic comedy Wedding Crashers. Later, he was cast opposite Jennifer Aniston in the 2006 romantic comedy-drama The Break-Up.
His Career as Screenwriter and Producer
In the year 2001, he co-produced and starred in the comedy Made which was written and directed by his friend Jon Favreau. Vince produced a lot of movies during the later part of the decade, the major ones are Fred Claus (2007), Four Christmases (2008), and Couples Retreat (2009). Also, sis more recent movies include The Dilemma (2011), Lay the Favorite (2012), and The Internship (2013).
Awards and Achievements
Vince won the MTV Movie Award for Best On-Screen Team for Wedding Crashers in 2006 which was shared with Owen Wilson. He along with Jennifer Aniston was awarded the Teen Choice Movie Award for Choice Chemistry for The Break-Up in the year 2006.Caption: Vince Vaughn with his award
Did Vince Vaughn go to College?
Yes, Vince went to college while he graduated from Lake Forest High school in the year 1988. He used to play several sports such as football, baseball, and wrestling. He was interested in acting from a young age and decided to become an actor even before completing his college degree.
- Vince Vaughn was born as Vincent Anthony Vaughn was born on 28th March 1970 in Minneapolis, Minnesota, the United States of America.
- As of 2019, his age is 49 years old while his horoscope is Aries.
- He is the son of Sharon Eileen (mother) and Vernon Vaughn (father).
- His mother is a real estate agent and a stockbroker while his father worked as a salesman for a top company.
- He grew up with his two sisters, Victoria, and Valeri Vaughn.
- Vince holds an American nationality and belongs to a mixed ethnical background.
- He graduated from Lake Forest High school in the year 1988.
- He first appeared in a television commercial for Chevrolet in 1988.
- Vince has an estimated net worth of around $50 million as of 2019.
- He tied the wedding knot with Kyla Weber in the year 2010.
- Vince has two children, Vernon Lindsay Vaughn (son) and Lochlyn Kyla Vaughn (daughter).
- He stands at the height of 6 feet 5 inches and his body weight is around 100kg.
- Vince is not active on any sort of social networking sites like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.