Is Victoria Pedretti Married? Her Husband, Net Worth 2022, Bio, Height
Facts of Victoria Pedretti
|Full Name:||Victoria Pedretti|
|Birth Date:||March 23, 1995|
|Height:||5 feet 4 inches (1.63m)|
|Net Worth||Over $1 Million|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Birth Place||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania|
|Education||Pennsbury High School, Carnegie Mellon University|
|Mother||Nancy Bradley Hill|
|Victoria Pedretti Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Victoria Pedretti|
Victoria Pedretti is an American actress popular for her roles as the adult Eleanor “Nell” Crain Vance in the Netflix horror series The “Haunting of Hill House”. Also, she has featured in Quentin Tarantino’s film Once Upon a Time in Hollywood and the Netflix thriller series You.
How old is Victoria Pedretti?
The 25-years-old actress Victoria was born to her mother Nancy Bradley Hill and her father Michael Pedretti. Her birth date is March 23, 1995, and her birthplace is Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, the U.S. Her birth sign is Aries. Having American nationality, Victoris is of white ethnicity.
Pedretti studied at Pennsbury High School located in Fairless Hills. After that, she studies acting at the Carnegie Mellon School of Drama. The college is affiliated with Carnegie Mellon University in Pittsburgh. In the year 2017, she graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Arts.
Is Victoria Pedretti Married?
The beautiful actress, Victoria Pedretti is yet to be married. Due to the lack of information on their personal love life, she is single and unmarried. The actress is not thinking about marriage and is believed to be waiting for the right guy to fall in love with.
According to rumors, Victoria is dating Erfan Hajy. Erfa is a Musical Director, Composer, and Arranger. But two of them haven’t confirmed their relationship. So it might be rumored. Also, she hasn’t been spotted in the public with her boyfriend. We can say she is a private person who is secretive and shy in nature.
Well, she might keep most of her love affairs under the wraps or away from the limelight. Also, she is romantically linked with a few of her co-stars. But non of them came into public with their relationship. Also, there are no past relationships with this beautiful actress in the media. Pedretti seems to be loving the rise in her career rather than jumping into any relationship.
What is the Net Worth of Victoria Pedretti?
From her acting career, Pedretti must be making a considerable sum of money. According to reports, Victoria Pedretti has an estimated net worth to be over $1 Million as of 2022. Her prime source of earning is acting career only.
The average salary of Netflix employees earns around $28,590 per year according to PayScale. She played the role of Leslie “Lulu” Van Houten in the comedy-drama film Once Upon a Time in Hollywood and the movie received from critics the grossing $374 million on the budget of $90–96 million.
What is the Height of Victoria Pedretti?
The beautiful actress Victoria has an appealing body figure. The actress has a height of 5 feet 4 inches tall. While her body weighs around 55kgs. Victoria has dark brown hair color with hazel eyes color.
- In the year 2014, Victoria made her acting debut by appearing in two independent short films named Sole and Uncovering Eden.
- Also, she played Edie in the film Uncovering Eden in the same year i.e 2014.
- She portrayed Eleanor “Nell” Crain Vance in the Netflix horror series The Haunting of Hill House in the year 2018.
- The actress’s performance was praised by critics, earning her Saturn Award and MTV Award nominations.
- Victoria featured in Love Quinn in the second season of the Netflix thriller series You in the year 2019.
- On December 26, 2019, the film was released. She appeared in the role of Leslie Van Houten, better known as Lulu, in Quentin Tarantino’s comedy-drama film Once Upon a Time in Hollywood in the year 2019 and commercial success as well.
- In the year 2021, Victoria will reprise her role for the third season scheduled for release.
- She guest-starred in the anthology series Amazing Stories as Evelyn Porter in 2020.
- The actress Victoria starred in the role of Katherine in the biographical-drama film Shirley, which received positive reviews from critics.
- She featured in the role of Danielle “Dani” Clayton on the Netflix series The Haunting of Bly Manor, a follow-up series to The Haunting of Hill House.
- Pedretti is a member of the LGBT community. Also, she is a regular user of marijuana, and advocates for its medical use.