Who is Victoria Barabas? Check out her Biography and Personal Life
Facts of Victoria Barabas
|Full Name:||Victoria Barabas|
|Birth Date:||September 1, 1979|
|Profession:||Actress, Producer, Writer|
|Height:||5 feet 11 inches (1.80m)|
|Net Worth||$500 thousand|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Birth Place||New York City|
|Victoria Barabas Twitter|
|Victoria Barabas Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Victoria Barabas|
American actress, writer, and producer, who is well-known as the creator of the popular web series, WingWoman. Moreover, she has guest-appeared on White Collar, NCIS, and The Young and the Restless.
Victoria Barabas entered this earth on September 1, 1979, in New York, New York, the United States of America. As of 2019, his age is 40 years old while her birth sign is Virgo.
Victoria holds American nationality and belongs to the white ethnicity. She stands at a height of 5 feet 11 inches with a pair of striking blue eyes and dark brown hair color. Victoria is active on social sites like Instagram and Twitter.
Victoria Barabas is the creator of the web series wing women. She is in the role of the lead actor, co-writer, producer and so much more. She debuted her series just a few weeks ago and it’s already gaining popularity. The show is a long format, six-part series that explores the comedic relationship between a single guy and his hired wing woman.
According to Victoria,
I wanted to create a series based around a man and a woman, and I wanted the relationship to be original or one that hadn’t really been done before.
She has come across a Craigslist job post several years ago in which a company was hiring young women to escort men out on dates specifically as their wing women. It helps these men approach women they would like to meet.
The idea of the web series receptive to another woman approaching them than they would be to a man or two men approaching them. They immediately imagined a whole host of comedic scenarios that might arise during such situations.
Kill Me Twice
The film kill me twice is related to a woman who fakes her own death and that of her young son to get away from her abusive former partner. However, he discovers that they are still alive.
After that, he comes looking for them, leading the woman to decide whether she must finally face up to her past.
40 Days and Nights
40 Days and Nights film related to loosely disaster in 2012. The film was produced by The Asylum and directed by Peter Geiger. In the film, we can star like Monica Keena, Alex Carter, Christianna Carmine, Emily Sandifer, and Mitch Lerner.
The military creates an ark capable of holding only 50,000 people when a massive tectonic shift triggers a tsunami capable of swallowing whole continents. Similarly, the DNA of every species possible while the storm consumes most of the world.
What is Victoria Barabas Net Worth?
Victoria Barabas has an estimated net worth of around $500 thousand according to online records. Beauty with brain actress has earned a substantial amount of money from the entertainment industry.
Currently, she is living a lavish lifestyle.
Who is Victoria Barabas Boyfriend?
Victoria Barabas is in a romantic relationship with David Purcell. She never fears showcasing her relationship with her boyfriend in public. In the year 2017, the couple started their relationship and ver since they are going strong with every passing day.
The actress often shares pictures with David on her Instagram account.
- Since her childhood, Victoria Barabas was interested in acting. Professional, she began her career as a model and later entered the entertainment industry.
- At first, she appeared in several commercials. She played a small role in NCIS alongside Mark Harmon, Pauley Perrette, and Sean Murray in the year 2003.
- However, she came into the limelight after she starred in the Fox hit television series, Fringe, alongside Anna Torv, Joshua Jackson, John Noble, and Jasika Nicole in 2009.
- Since then, she has had guest appearances in many television series such as White Collar and The Young and the Restless.
- Victoria was also featured on an episode of CSI: NY alongside Gary Sinise, Sela Ward, Carmine Giovinazzo, and Anna Belknap in 2013.
- Similarly, she also created a web series, WingWoman, along with Jackson Palmer and Max Bunzel in the year 2016.
- She appeared in a comedy short, Taco Bell: Web of Fries in 2018. After that, she acts in Seberg and Hidden in Plain Sight recently in 2019.