Vicky Karayiannis Wiki, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Husband, Kid, Height
Facts of Vicky Karayiannis
|Full Name:||Vicky Karayiannis|
|Birth Date:||August 13, 1987|
|Height:||5 feet 5 inches (1.65m)|
|Net Worth||$ 60 million|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Birth Place||United, States|
|Kids||Toni and Christopher Nicholas|
|Vicky Karayiannis Twitter|
|Vicky Karayiannis Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Vicky Karayiannis|
Vicky Karayiannis was previously married to the late award-winning American musician Chris Cornell died in 2017. Similarly, Vicky stayed away from media attention until her husband’s death required her to face for her attention.
Since then, Karayiannis has become a somewhat public person touching the lives of people in various ways. Find out more about her background, her relationship, career, and so on.
Early Life of Vicky Karayiannis
Vicky Karayiannis was born on 13th August 1987 in the United States of America. As of 2019, she is 32 years old with a birth sign Leo. She is the daughter of Toni Karayiannis(mother). She also has a brother named Nicholas Karayiannis, who is the manager of the New York restaurant.
Vicky is of Greek descent. She also belongs to an American nationality that shares white ethnicity. Therefore, she follows with her family members of the Greek Orthodox religion.
After the Death of her Husband Chris Cornell, Did Vicky Karayiannis Marry Again?
Vickey was married to Chris Cornell. Vicky met Chris in January 2003 for the first time at the Hotel Plaza Athénée in Paris. Karayiannis was there to attend the after-show party of the rock group ‘Audioslave’. Chris liked Vicky right away. They then met in London, where their love finally flourished.
Interestingly, Chris first proposed to her with a silver ring. That ring she had been wearing as a pendant. A few weeks later, like a true gentleman, Vicky formally suggested an engagement ring “Harry Winston” in a French bar. Vicky and Chris had a civil marriage in 2004.
The wedding took place in Paris. Soon they were blessed with two children. Her daughter Toni was born in September 2004, and her son Christopher Nicholas was born in December 2005. Chris was previously married to music manager Susan Silver. They married in 1990 and divorced in 2004. Vicky is the stepmother of Lillian Jean Cornell, who was born by Chris and his first wife.
Vicky Karayiannis Estimated Net Worth is Around $60 million
Similarly, Vicky is enjoying the net worth of $60 million collected by her late husband Chris Cornell.
Vicky has an appealing body figure. She stands at the height of 5 feet 5 inches and her body weight is missing. Furthermore, she has black hair color and dark brown eyes color.
Vicky has always kept a low-key life. However, she was on the news when her maid charged her with harassment. In 2006, Vicky’s cleaner Elia Mora filed a lawsuit against her. Elia claimed Vicky forced her to work 43 hours a week without overtime pay. She added that Vicky did not allow her to breaks. The result of the case is not yet known.
Vicky Karayiannis’s Career
- Karayiannis’s profession as a publicist and philanthropist.
- There is not much information about her career.
- Vicky and her deceased husband owned a charity named Chris & Vicky Cornell Foundation.
- The Foundation is still working for underprivileged children who have been abused and lead a poor life.
- Chris and Vicky laid the foundation for the organization in 2012 to raise funds.
- That foundation also supports various nonprofit organizations working for homeless, poor, abused, and neglected children worldwide.
- The organization also works with other nonprofit organizations. It has supported several other philanthropic organizations, such as the Phoenix House, the International Rescue Committee, and the Childhaven. Vicky now looks after the organization’s processes.
- She launched the “Chris Cornell Music Therapy Program” to support the Seattle-based charitable organization “Childhaven.” The program was announced on the occasion of the 53rd birthday of Chris.
- She donated $100,000 to Childhaven.