Who is Sky Sports Presenter-Vicky Gomersall Married to? Who does Vicky Gomersall support?
British presenter and sports news reporter Vicky Gomersall came into the limelight for working in the Sky Sports News.
Is Sky Sports Presenter-Vicky Gomersall Married?
Yes, Vicky Gomershall is a happily married woman. She got married to his long-term boyfriend. But the information about his husband is unknown from social media. Vicky has always kept the information regarding her husband in the low key. She has always kept the information regarding her family background as a big mystery. From their marriage, Vick has become the mother of two beautiful daughters.
In the year 2009 Vick gave birth to her first baby girl. Maya Gomershall is the name of their first daughter. After four years Vicky gave birth to her second daughter. Eliya Gomershall is the name of their second little girl. It seems that Vicky is living a happy and luxurious life with his husband and two daughters.
Even though she has not shared the detail of her husband it looks like she is enjoying her life with him. She always prefers to keep the information regarding his family background far away from the eyes of social media.
Who does Vicky Gomersall support?
Vicky Gomersall is a presenter and sports news reporter. Also, she is an ambassador for Cure For Dylan and Sparks Charity, as well as campaigning for blood cancer charities. Vick has always supported the Black Lives Matter movement. Also, she has state it would remain on the channel’s agenda until it no longer needed to be. She has written a statement in her official Twitter account by saying:
Just so we’re all on the same page THIS WILL ALWAYS BE ON OUR AGENDA @SkySportsNews in the real hope one day it won’t NEED to be. Watch, listen and hear. Produced by Martin Duckett and Charlene Gravesande. 👏🏼👏🏼
She has also raised many voices and funds for a boy suffering from Rett syndrome, a devastating neurological disorder.
Vicky Gomersall’s Family
Vicky Gomershall was born in a British family. She was raised with lots of love and care from her father and mother in a loving environment. But she has always kept the information regarding her family background far away from the eyes of social media. From her success in her career, we can assume that she has got lots of support from her parents.
Since her childhood days, she was very interested in sports. Also, her parents gave interest in her dream and help her to catch her dream. Also in an interview, she has mentioned her parents. There is no information regarding her siblings. So it seems that she is only the daughter in the family. Also, Vicky visits her parents every weekend and spent some blissful time with them.
Quick Facts of Vicky Gomersall
- On 31st December 1971, Vicky Gomersall was born in Cheltenham, United Kingdom.
- By birth her star sign is Capricorn.
- As of now, she is 49 years old.
- By nationality, she holds British citizenship and is of English ethnic background.
- As per some sources, her net worth is around $100 thousand.
- Also, she has an annual salary of around $36 thousand.
- Regarding her education and qualifications, Gomersall attended Cheltenham Bournside School and completed her high school education.
- After that, she joined Kingston University which is located in London.
- From that University she graduated with a degree in English and Drama in the year 1988.
- Vicky Gomershall has got an average height of 5 feet 4 inches tall or 157 centimeters or 1.57 metes.
- Similarly, her total body weight is around 55 kg or 110 lbs.
- Vicky Gomershall has got a beautiful pair of hazel color eyes with shiny and silky blonde color hair.
- By profession, Vicky Gomershall is a presenter and a sports news reporter.