Vaughn Rasberry Bio, Age, Net Worth, Salary, Wife, Kids, Family, Height
Facts of Vaughn Rasberry
|Full Name:||Vaughn Rasberry|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Education||Howard University, University of Chicago|
|View more / View less Facts of Vaughn Rasberry|
Vaughn Rasberry is an American author and an associate professor. In addition, He is mainly known as the husband of actress, Tatyana Marisol Ali.
Early Life of Vaughn Rasberry
Vaughn Rasberry was born in the United States of America. Vaughn holds an American nationality and belongs to the Afro-American ethnicity.
Talking about his educational background, he graduated in 2000 with a bachelor’s degree in English language and literature from Howard University. In the following year, he received an M.A. degree in Humanities from the University of Chicago.
What is Vaughn Rasberry Net Worth and Salary?
Vaughn Rasberry was an associate professor of English at Stanford University. For his connection to the university, he deserves a reasonable salary. However, the exact net worth and salary of Rasberry are still under review. According to Paysa.com, an associate professor earns an average annual salary of $137,771, which also varies between $116,550 and $155,572.
Vaughn’s wife Tatyana Ali is an American actress and singer who has an estimated net worth of around $6 million. She has earned her wealth through a prolific entertainment industry career that began at age 6.
Is Vaughn Rasberry happily Living with his Wife and Kids?
Vaughn Rasberry married singer Tatyana Ali in the year 2016. The pair exchanged the vows in Beverly Hills, California on July 17, 2016. The actress announced in March 2016 that Ali and her longtime boyfriend Rasberry were engaged, and also revealed that the couple first met at eHarmony. After writing letters and chatting on Skype for months, they finally started to date each other.
Similarly, she also mentioned that the couple was expecting their first child. The adorable couple is blessed with a child, a son, Edward Aszard Rasberry who was born in September 2016.
Vaughn has maintained a good body figure. He stands at the average height. Likewise, he has dark brown hair color and blue eyes color with white skin tone.
Vaughn Rasberry’s Career
- Rasberry is an associate professor of English literature at Stanford University.
- Also, he is a researcher who has studied African American literature, postcolonial theory, global culture of the Cold War, European Enlightenment, and its critics and philosophical theories of modernity.
- Rasberry taught at the Department of American Studies at the Humboldt University in Berlin in 2008 and lectured on African American literature throughout Germany.
- Rasberry is working on a book project, Race and the Totalitarian raise questions about post-war liberalism.
- His article “Now Describing You”: James Baldwin and Cold War Liberalism appeared in the 2011 edited edition of James Baldwin: America and Beyond at the University of Michigan Press.
- His essay Black Cultural Politics at the end of the story appeared in 2012 in the winter edition of American Literary History.
- He also wrote several other articles such as Invoking Totalitarianism: Liberal Democracy vs Global Jihad in Boualem Sansal’s The German Mujahid and The Form of African-American Geopolitics.
- As an associate professor, Vaughn received the Annenberg Faculty Fellowship from Stanford University, where he stayed from 2013 to 2015.