A Brief Biography of Stephanie’s Daughter Vaughn Evelyn Levesque
Vaughn Evelyn Levesque is the daughter of American Cheif Brand Officer of WWE Raw, Stephanie McMahon, and a professional wrestler and an actor Triple H.
What is the Age of Vaughn Evelyn Levesque?
Vaughn Evelyn Levesque came to this earth in 2010. She was born in the United States. As of 2020, her age is 10 years only. Vaughn is the daughter of Stephanie McMahon and Triple H.
She has two siblings named Murphy Claire Levesque and Aurora Rose Levesque. She holds an American nationality and belongs to the white ethnic group.
Vaughn’s Parents’ Personal Life
Well, talking about the personal life of her parents, the couple married in the year 2003. Since her mother was the daughter of the owner of WWE Vince McMohan, people say that her father Triple H married Stephanie just by the lust of power not because of love between them.
During their relationship at the beginning, it was very difficult for them because it was strictly prohibited to date someone inside WWE.
Before her mother, her father was in a relationship with Chyna from 1996 to 2000. It was Triple H who left Chyna for Stephanie.
How Rich are Vaughn Evelyn Levesque’s Parents?
According to the sources, the estimated net worth of her father Triple H is around $40 millionas of 2022. He made this net worth from his wrestling career. As per his contract with WWE, he earns $1.5 million per year with an additional $1.65m talent contract.
According to the sources, the estimated net worth of her mother Stephanie is around $45 million. She earned this net worth as a corporate executive and former wrestling valet and wrestler for World Wrestling Entertainment. Moreover, she owns 2.47% of WWE.
A Career of Successful American Personality
- Talking about her parent’s careers, both of them have been very successful.
- Her father is well known in the world as the famous WWE superstar.
- He has won many championships and has competed with many wrestlers of the WWE.
- Not only a wrestler, but her father is also a businessman and an actor.
- Moreover, he has been the Executive Vice President of Talent, Live Events, and Creative for WWE since 2013, as well as being the founder and senior producer of NXT.
- Likewise, her mother Stephanie is also a well-known personality of WWE.
- She is an American businesswoman and a professional wrestling personality as well.
- Along with this, she also owns 2.47% of WWE.
- Looking at the successful career of her parents, we are sure that she is also going to follow in the footsteps of her father and mother in the coming days.