Jane Fonda’s Child Vanessa Vadim Bio, Age, Husband, Net Worth
- 1 Who is Vanessa Vadim’s Mother?
- 2 How did Vanessa Vadim’s father die?
- 3 Where did Vanessa Vadim go to College?
- 4 Is Vanessa Vadim still Married?
- 5 Does Vanessa Vadim have children?
- 6 What is Vanessa Vadim’s Net Worth?
- 7 Who directed the short documentary Blue is Beautiful?
- 8 How tall is Vanessa Vadim?
- 9 What is Vanessa Vadim doing now?
- 10 Professional Career of Vanessa Vadim
Film director Vanessa Vadim is famous for making short documentaries. Likewise, she is also well known as the daughter of an American actress, activist, and former fashion model Jane Seymour Fonda.
Who is Vanessa Vadim’s Mother?
Vanessa Vadim opened her eyes to this beautiful world on September 28, 1968. She was born in Paris, France. As of 2022, she is 53 years old. According to her date of birth, her zodiac sign is Libra. She celebrates her birthday on the 28th of Sep every year. She is the daughter of Jane Fonda (mother) and Roger Vadim (father).
By profession, her mother is an American actress, activist, and former fashion model. Likewise, her father was a French screenwriter, film director, and producer, as well as an author, artist, and occasional actor. She has four siblings. Their names are Troy Garity, Christian Vadim, Nathalie Vadi, and Vania Plemiannikov.
By profession, her brothers Troy is an American film actor and Christine is a french actor. Vaness’s grandparents’ names are Henry Fonda, Frances Ford Seymour, Marie Antoinette Ardiluz, and Igor Nikolaevich Plemiannikov. Vanessa holds American and French citizenship while she belongs to a Caucasian ethnic background. Similarly, she follows Christianity as a religion.
How did Vanessa Vadim’s father die?
Roger Vadim, Vanessa’s father, passed away in Paris on February 11, 2000, following a protracted fight with cancer. He left the world at the age of 72. Roger passed away in a Paris hospital. He was laid to rest in the St. Tropez Cemetery.
Where did Vanessa Vadim go to College?
Vanessa graduated from Brown University in Providence, Rhode Island. She studied literature and society for years. Later, she studied M.A. English and creative writing at New York University. She also studied filmmaking.
Is Vanessa Vadim still Married?
No, Vanessa is single but she was married twice. She was first in a marital relationship with American actor Matt Arnett. Their relationship didn’t last long and the duo made a decision to split.
After some time she walked down the aisle with Paul Waggoner on 12th June 2010. The marriage ceremony was in Saint Tropez, France. They were in a relationship for 12 years. After many years the duo went their own way.
Does Vanessa Vadim have children?
Yes, Vaness is the mother of two children. She and her first husband Matt gave birth to a son and a daughter. Their names are Viva Arnett (born on 23 November 2002) and Malcolm McDuffy Vadim.
What is Vanessa Vadim’s Net Worth?
Vanessa has an estimated net worth of around $6 million as of 2022. From her career as a film director, she has earned a satisfactory amount of money.
Likewsie, an average salary of an American film director is around $93,000 per year. She might be earning the same amount from her career.
Who directed the short documentary Blue is Beautiful?
James Schneider and Ian Svenonius, James Canty, and Steve Gamboa directed the 1997 short documentary. The Make-Up, an infamous gospel-punk band from Washington, DC, was the subject of the movie.
How tall is Vanessa Vadim?
Vaness has an average height of 5 feet 10 inches while her body weight is 62kg. Similarly, her total body measurement is 34-29-37 inches. Vanessa has an alluring pair of brown eyes and beautiful wavy short hair.
What is Vanessa Vadim doing now?
Vanessa has shifted her focus to environmental concerns. She has recently been working as an environmental activist and contributing pieces to websites like The Daily Beast and Mother Nature Network.
Professional Career of Vanessa Vadim
- Vanessa is an American film director by profession.
- Vanessa’s desire to pursue a career in the show industry was greatly influenced by her mother, the legendary actress Jane Fonda.
- She entered the field as a crew member and began studying filmmaking.
- She started filming short documentaries once she had enough experience in cinematography from working as a crew member on several productions.
- Vanessa also had a few appearances on television.
- Alongside Bill Clinton, Ann Palmer, and Robert Downey Jr., she had an appearance in the historical documentary The Last Party in 1993.
- The Quilts of Gee’s Bend, Vanessa’s first short documentary, was released in 2002.