Estimated Age and Net Worth 2023 of Vanessa Lachey; Who are Her Kids? Movies & TV Shows
Facts of Vanessa Lachey
|November 9, 1980
|5 feet 7 inches (1.70m)
|Derek Jeter, Orlando Bloom, Topher Grace
|Vincent John Minnillo and Marilyn Edith Levy, Froilan Bercero and Julita Ramos
|American and Philippines
|Mixed (Filipino, Italian, Irish, and Ashkenazi Jewish)
|Roman Catholic Bishop England High School, Our Lady of the Assumption Catholic School
|Phoenix Robert Lachey, Brooklyn Elisabeth Lachey, and Camden John Lachey
|Vanessa Lachey Instagram
|View more / View less Facts of Vanessa Lachey
- 1 Early Life of Vanessa Lachey
- 2 Vanessa Lachey’s Education
- 3 Vanessa and Nick Lachey’s Wedding
- 4 Dating History of Vanessa Lachey
- 5 Vanessa Lachey Blessed With Three Children
- 6 Vanessa Lachey’s Net Worth
- 7 Vanessa Lachey and Nick’s House
- 8 Vanessa Lachey received Criticism for Her Reunion With Love is Blind Live
- 9 Vanessa Lachey’s Height & Tattoos
- 10 The Journey of Vanessa Lachey’s Career
- 11 Books, Movies, and TV Shows
- 12 FAQs of Vanessa Lachey
An American personality, Vanessa Lachey received the limelight after winning the title of Miss Teen USA in 1998. Her career as a correspondent for Entertainment Tonight made her popular in Hollywood. Her recurring role on the TV series, The Bold and the Beautiful made her gain the media limelight and fame. She has also hosted the MTV show, Total Request Live with Carson Daly.
Early Life of Vanessa Lachey
Vanessa Lachey entered this beautiful world on November 9, 1980, in Angeles, Philippines. As of now, she is 42 years old. Lachey celebrates her birthday on the 9th of November and her birth sign is Scorpio. Lachey’s full name is Vanessa Joy Minnillo. Her parents’ names are Vince Minnillo (father) and Helen Bercero (mother). Her father is a native of Cleveland, Ohio, while her mother, is a native of Manila, Philippines.
In 1983, her parents separated and they legally got divorced in 1986. After their divorce, both of her parents re-married. The name of her stepmother is Donna. She was only 4 years old when her father and Donna got married. Vanessa has a good relationship with her stepmother.
She has an adopted brother, Vincent Minnillo. Her paternal grandparents are Vincent John Minnillo and Marilyn Edith Levy while her maternal grandparents are Froilan Bercero and Julita Ramos. Vanessa has dual citizenship in America and the Philippines and belongs to mixed ethnicity (Filipino, Italian, Irish, and Ashkenazi Jewish). Her religion is Christianity.
Vanessa Lachey’s Education
When she was 9 years old she has already attended eight schools. She became a cheerleader when she joined Roman Catholic Bishop England High School. Then, she joined Our Lady of the Assumption Catholic School which is located in San Bernardino, California, for one year.
Vanessa and Nick Lachey’s Wedding
Vanessa is married to her boyfriend, Nick Lachey. Nick is an American singer. They met while filming for the same MTV show in New York in 2003. After knowing each other for three years they started dating each other in 2006. They fell for each other when they appeared in the video for his song What’s Left of Me.
Nick and Vanessa split up in June 2009 due to an amicable one. They stayed as a friend and ended up getting back together as soon as they split. They have an age difference of seven years and they have the same birthday, November 9.
In November 2010, she and Nick engaged. They officially walked down the aisle in presence of their close ones on July 15, 2011. Their grand wedding was held at Sir Richard Branson’s private Necker Island in the British Virgin Islands. It was also live telecasted on TLC with the title, Nick and Vanessa’s Dream Wedding.
Dating History of Vanessa Lachey
She dated an American former professional baseball shortstop, Derek Jeter. They began dating each other in 2003. The couple even appeared as a couple at a Knicks game. They ended their relationship in 2006.
In 2005, she was rumored to be in a relationship with Orlando Bloom. Orlando Bloom is a Hollywood star. They met for the very first time in an episode of MTV’s Total Request Live. They never confirmed their relationship officially. In 2009, she was also rumored with an American actor Topher Grace.
Vanessa Lachey Blessed With Three Children
Vanessa has three children, two sons and a daughter with her husband, Nick. They are Phoenix Robert Lachey, Brooklyn Elisabeth Lachey, and Camden John Lachey.
Brooklyn was born on January 8, 2015, and Camden was born on September 12, 2012, while her third child, Phoenix was born prematurely on December 24th, 2016.
Vanessa Lachey’s Net Worth
Lachey has an estimated net worth is $25 million as of 2023. She is able to gain this money from her career as an American actress and model. $1.63 Million in her annual salary from her career.
Vanessa Lachey and Nick’s House
Vanessa and her husband, Nick bought the house at $2.85 million in 2011. The house has a six-bedroom, eight-bathroom and covers an area of 8,134 square feet and it is located in Encino, California. In June 2016, they sold their house for $4 million. They again bought another house at $4.15 million which they sold for $6.6 million in December 2020.
Vanessa Lachey received Criticism for Her Reunion With Love is Blind Live
Vanessa received criticism for her work in the Love is Blind series reunion. Some fans of the show even said Vanessa to leave her hosting career. Since 2020, she is serving as the host of dating series with her husband, Nick. One of the fans wrote:
“They were awkward as hosts and picked sides with certain cast members. She asks all the wrong questions, takes the wrong sides and then goes, time to move on before anyone’s answered a single thing. I just once again want to know what crimes Nick and Vanessa Lachey have witnessed for the execs to keep them on payroll. They’re so awkward as hosts and have no chemistry with the cast lol”.
Vanessa Lachey’s Height & Tattoos
Lachey has a tall height of 5 feet 7 inches and weighs around 54 kg. Vanessa’s body measurement includes 34-23-34 inches. Her eye and hair colors are black and black respectively.
Lachey wears a shoe size of 9 (US) and her dress size is 4 (US). She has a tattoo of 98 degrees on her wrist. She pierced it after Jeff sang a song for her.
The Journey of Vanessa Lachey’s Career
- In 1998, she won the title of Miss South Carolina Teen USA.
- The same year, she also won the title of Miss Teen USA.
- When she won the title of Miss Teen USA from South Carolina, she became the first one to get the title.
- From 2003 to 2007, she became part of a show name Total Request Live as a host.
- She became the host of Miss Teen USA and Miss Universe in 2004 and 2007 respectively.
- She worked as a model for Bongo Jeans‘ Spring/Summer 2007 collection.
- In August 2007, she launched her first cosmetic line named, Flirt! Cosmetics at Kohl’s department stores.
- She even got the 15 ranks in Maxim magazine in May 2006.
- Some of the magazine covers in which she appears are Maxim, Vegas, Shape, Parents, People, and Lucky.
Books, Movies, and TV Shows
- She stepped into the acting industry with her debut tv series, NCIS: Hawaiʻi where she played the role of Jane Tennant.
- Vanessa appeared in General Motors for the promotion of electric vehicles in 2023.
- In 2007, she played in a movie named Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver in the role of Johnny’s Wedding Date.
- In 2008, she played the role of Amy in the movie, Disaster Movie.
- Some of her popular movies are Disaster Movies, Once Upon A Main Street, A Twist Of Christmas, and Christmas Unleashed.
- Some of her popular tv series are How I Met Your Mother, This Little Piggy, and Nick & Vanessa’s Dream Wedding.
- Her first book is Life from Scratch: Family Traditions That Start with You. She released it with Harper Collins on November 16, 2021.
Awards and Nomination
- In 2006, Teen Choice Awards nominated her in the category of Choice TV: Personality.
- She won Guinness World Record for launching the most bagged in three minutes in 2019.
FAQs of Vanessa Lachey
Does Vanessa Lachey have a good relationship with her mother?
No, Vanessa doesn’t have a good relationship with her birth mother. She started living with her father and stepmother when she was only 4 years old. Their bond broke when her mother walked out of her life when she was 9 years old. She didn’t invite her mother to her wedding as well.
Did Vanessa Lachey have a car accident?
Yes, she was in a car accident with her husband, Nick. When they were out for date night they got in an accident. They were on Uber and their car got bashed into the front car’s trunk.
Is Vanessa Lachey Hawaiian?
No, Vanessa is not Hawaiian. Her birthplace is Angeles City. She has American descent from her father’s side.
Did Vanessa Lachey ever suffer from hives?
Yes, Vanessa suffered from hives. She revealed that she suffered from hives when she was just eight years old.
Did Vanessa and her husband go to therapy?
Yes, Vanessa and her husband went to therapy. They went to therapy when they were suffering from trust issues. Both of them mentioned how therapy stopped them from going through each other’s phones.
Are Vanessa Lachey and Chrissy Teigen related?
No, Vanessa is not related to Chrissy Teigen. Chrissy is a model while Vanessa is an actress. They are very popular in the entertainment industry and are often named together because they have the same energy.
What Plastic Surgery has Vanessa Lachey done?
Vanessa has fixed her lip with a lips injection. Many people said that she has done nose surgery, a boobs job, and a facelift but she never admitted it.
Why did Vanessa replace Jill on Wipeout?
Vanessa replaced Jill on wipeout because of her pregnancy. In 2012, she left the show and took a break for pregnancy. She was serving as the c0-host of the show, Wipeout since 8th December 2011.