Vanessa Hudgens Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Boyfriend, Height, Movies
Facts of Vanessa Hugdens
|December 14, 1988
|5 feet 1 inches (1.55m)
|Orange Country High School
|Vanessa Hugdens Facebook
|Vanessa Hugdens Twitter
|Vanessa Hugdens Youtube
|Vanessa Hugdens Instagram
|View more / View less Facts of Vanessa Hugdens
Vanessa Hudgens is an American actress and singer who won Teen Choice Awards. She came to the limelight and gained a lot of fame after she played the role in the High School Musical film series.
Early Life of Vanessa Hudgens
Vanessa Hudgens was born on December 14, 1988, as Vanessa Anne Hudgens in Salinas of California in America. As of 2019, Vanessa is 31 years old. Her father’s name is Gregory Hudgens a firefighter whereas her mother’s name is Gina’s office job holder. Moreover, she lived with her parents on the West Coast from Oregon to Southern California during her childhood.
She is the eldest sister in the family but has not revealed her name. But her younger sister’s name is Stella Hudgens an actress in America.
She holds an American nationality and belongs to Irish and Native American descent while her mother was quite an of Spanish-Chinese-Filipino descent. Vanessa’s family had a musical background as her grandparents were all great musicians.
After break up with Zac Effron, with whom Vanessa Hudgens is Dating?
Vanessa Hudgens had a relationship with High School Music Co-star Zac Effron in 2005. The couples were dragged into the media several times.
According to the sources, the actress is currently in a relationship with Austin Butler. As per Daily Mail, Vanessa and Austin met for the first time back in 2005 on the set of the original High School Musical. The two started dating in Sep 2011. She doesn’t keep her personal life secret so often keeps on posting photos with her boyfriend Austin.
How much is the Net Worth And Salary of Vanessa Hudgens?
As of 2019, his estimated net worth of Vanessa is around $14 million. Moreover, she took her Studio City home for around $2.7 million which was located in Los Angeles, California in October 2008. In the same year, she earned around $25,000 from her hit album Identified.
She was paid around $2 million for her significant role in High School Musical in 2006. Similarly, she was also paid the same amount of money in the year 2007. She also released her album titled V in the same year which sold $570,000 and collected $582,000.
Vanessa Hudgens’s Awards and Achievements
Talking about her awards, in the year 2006, she won Radio Disney Music Awards. And again in the year 2007, she won Teen Choice Awards and Radio Disney Music Awards for the second time. Then again in the year 2008, she won the Kids Choice Awards. Similarly in the year 2010 Showest Awards and Australian Kids’ Choice Awards. Then finally in the year 2014 Young Hollywood Awards and in the 2018 Broadway World Washington DC Awards.
Controversies And Rumors
Brian Schall sued Hudgens for an alleged “breach of contract” in 2007. According to the suit, Schall claims he advanced costs and expenses on Hudgens’ behalf for her songwriting and recording career. Moreover, Schall claims Hudgens owed him $150,000 after helping her earn more than $5 million for her music career. But, Hudgens argued that she was a 16-year-old minor when she signed the contract and therefore too young to do so. Further, she subsequently disaffirmed it on October 9, 2008.
After that, again in 2008, Hudgens was sued by Johnny Vieira, who claims Hudgens’ advances, royalties, and merchandising revenue in exchange for his management services. Moreover, Vieira accuses Hudgens of abandoning her talent team as soon as she became a commercial name. But, in early May 2009, the case was settled.
Vanessa Hudgens’s Height & Weight
Regarding her body measurements, Vanessa stands at a height of 5 feet 1 inch and weighs about 50 kg. She has got black eyes and dark brown hair. The exact body measurement of Hugden is 34-24-34. She looks incredibly beautiful in perfect body structure.
Vanessa Hudgens’s Career
- Initially, Vanessa Hudgens started as a singer in musical theatre at the early age of eight.
- During that time, she appeared in local productions like Carousel, That Wizard of Oz, The Music Man, The King, and I and Cinderella.
- Then, after spending 2 years just on the stage, she auditioned for a commercial and later she won a tv commercial when she was just 15.
- Likewise, she got her first role in the episode of Still Standing and later she also got the entry in Homicide Division.
- Hudgens debuted in the drama film Thirteen In the year 2003. Moreo0ver, she also played the role of Thunderbirds.
- After that, in 2005, she got a role in Disney Channel Original Movie High School Musical. Likewise, she also appeared in The Cheetah Girls.
- Vanessa also recorded some of the songs for commercial success like Breaking Free which made a great hit.
- Furthermore, Hudgens released her album under the title V In September 2006, which also sold over 34 copies within its first week and topped several charts.
- She also worked for High School Music 2 in 2007.
- Then, in 2008, she released another album named “Identified” which got a good market of 22000 copies in the first week of release.
- Moving forward in 2012, she played Gabriella in High School Musical 3.
- In the following year, Hudgens acted in a musical comedy movie Bandslam.
- Moreover, she also got involved in Beastly and Sucker Punch.
- Next, she also played in Spring Breakers starring Selena Gomez.
- Along with this, she also played in Gimme Shelter and The Frozen Ground.
- Finally, in 2019 she starred in another Fox live musical presentation, Rent: Live as Maureen Johnson.