Troy Polamalu Wiki, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Wife, Kids, Height, Hair
Facts of Troy Polamalu
|Full Name:||Troy Polamalu|
|Birth Date:||April 19, 1981|
|Height:||5 feet 10 inches (1.78m)|
|Net Worth||$30 million|
|Birth Place||Garden Grove, California|
|Education||University of Southern California|
|Siblings||Lupe Aumua, Tria Aumua, Sheila Aumua , Sakio Aumua|
|Kids||Paisios Polamalu , Ephraim Polamalu|
|Troy Polamalu Facebook|
|Troy Polamalu Twitter|
|Troy Polamalu Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Troy Polamalu|
Known as a former American footballer strong safety of Samoan descent who played his entire twelve-year career for the Pittsburgh Steelers of the National Football League (NFL).
Early Life of Footballer
Troy Polamalu was born on April 19, 1981, in Garden Grove, California as a Troy Aumua Polamalu. Currently, he is 38 years old under the birth sign Aries. He is the son of Suila Polamalu(mother), while his father’s identity is currently under shade. Troy holds an American nationality and belongs to the Samoan ethnicity.
How Many Siblings Does Troy Polamalu have?
He also has three sisters, Lupe Aumua, Tria Aumua, and Sheila Aumua, and a brother, Sakio Aumua. Talking about his childhood, he was raised by his mother until the age of eight. Later, he was raised by his uncle and aunt in Tenmile, Oregon.
He graduated from the University of Southern California, where he received a sports scholarship and played for the football team at his university. He also attended Douglas High School in Oregon. Polamalu received a degree in History from the University of Southern California on May 13, 2011.
Who is Troy Polamalu Wife?
Polamalu and his wife Theodora Holmes met in 2003. Theodora’s brother Alex, who is also a football player, introduced them to each other. They were together for a year and engaged in 2004 and married in 2005.
Currently, Polamalu lives in North Hills with his small family, which includes his wife and sons Paisios Polamalu and Ephraim Polamalu. After his retirement, he has a lot of time for his family. He gives his wife and children a lot of time.
Polamalu’s hobbies are surfing, listening to music and growing flowers, making furniture, and playing the piano. He is a devoted Christian and believes in the faith of Jesus Christ. Polamalu and his wife founded a foundation called Troy & Theodora Polamalu Foundation, which worked with the Harry Panos Fund to honor Theodora’s grandfather, who served in World War II.
What is Troy Polamalu Net Worth & Salary?
Troy Polamalu earned an enviable financial record before retiring and more in retirement. He has a net worth of $30 million as of 2022, which definitely deserves a man of his caliber. Polamalu, whose contract extended threefold, accumulated such enviable assets throughout his career because of his profound skills that led him to greater heights.
Troy had signed a $30.19 million contract extension in July 2007 with a $15.37 million guarantee. It has not stopped, its unprecedented capabilities earned it another $36.4 million contract extension in September 2011 with a $10.55 million guarantee. This contributed significantly to the income of the NFL player, who also had some lucrative investment deals.
What is the Height of Troy Polamalu?
Tory has an attractive body figure. He stands on the height at 5 feet 10 inches and weighs 94kg. He has brown eyes color and curly black long hair color.
- Troy began his career as a footballer by playing for his college team at the University of Southern California.
- He was a very athletic personality who made him get a scholarship at the university.
- In addition, he also played for his high school team.
- In 2003 he incorporated his name into the design of the NFL. There, he was selected by Pittsburgh Steelers and signed a five-year contract worth $ 12.10 million.
- And he only played for the Steelers in his long career. In his debut season, he played mainly in special teams and in the dime package.
- He was very promising in the 2004 season, finishing with 96 combined tackles, 10 pass distractions, 5 interceptions, and a touchdown.
- And the following season ended Tory the season with similar numbers. In 2007, he again signed a four-year extension with Steelers, which had a value of $ 30.19 million and a $ 15.37 million guarantee.
- He also signed several multi-million dollar contracts. On April 10, 2015, he announced his retirement for family reasons.
- He is not only a professional player but also an investor in Arenda Capital.
- Arenda Capital is a real estate investment company and shares the profits among the shareholders.
- In addition, he has also invested in the LYFE kitchen.
- Apart from that, he has also starred on the front page of Nation Football League Megastars and Madden NFL 10.
- He has also provided his voice in the film Moana. And he also appeared in a commercial.
- In 2011, Polamalu voted AP Defensive Player of the Year. In the same year, he also received the award “NFL Alumni Player of the Year”.