Is Trippie Redd Married? What’s His Net Worth as of 2022? His Bio, Height
Facts of Trippie Redd
|June 18, 1999
|5 feet 6 inches (1.68m)
|Trippie Redd Instagram
|View more / View less Facts of Trippie Redd
American rapper and singer, Trippie Redd is well-known for his chart-topping singles ‘Love Scars’ and ‘Dark Knight Dummo.’ Previously, he released shorter projects called Beast Mode and Awakening My InnerBeast.
Early Life of Trippie Redd
On June 18, 1999, born Michael Lamar White IV, in Canton, Ohio. He was born into a troubled household. Just before Michael’s birth, his father was sent to prison. Then his mother raised him as a single mother. Redd’s mother worked hard to make ends meet, but this was not enough to keep him away from the streets, which were riddled with criminal elements.
Caption: Trippie Redd childhood picture with his younger brother (Photo: Instagram)Having American nationality, Trippie is of black ethnicity. At an early age, he got involved in petty crimes and drug peddling. Despite that, he grew up with musical vibes in his house that inspired Trippie to become a musician. His elder brother died in a car crash biggest wake-up call for Trippie in his life. He moved to Atlanta after his high-school graduation.
Is Trippie Redd Married?
The rapper Trippie Redd is yet to be married but had in a romantic relationship. Previously, Trippie was in a romantic relationship with his girlfriend Ayleks. The former couple met through Instagram. In May 2018, he described his first-time “meeting” with Ayleks in an interview with Montreality. Redd said that when he first saw her on Instagram, he instantly sent a text to her.
His ex-girlfriend Ayleks, known by the name Angvish is a rapper by profession based out of Brooklyn, New York City. She is popular for her single No Feels and breaks up with Trippie Redd. There was speculation of the rapper getting back together with his ex-girlfriend Aleyks in January 2020. So currently he is single yet to be married.
What is the Net Worth of Trippie Redd?
According to celebrity net worth, Trippie Redd has an estimated net worth of $4 million as of 2022.He has collected a decent worth from his professional career. His first mixtape “A Love Letter To You” available on Amazon costs around $5.99. He must have earned huge money by selling the album. His album debut Life’s a Trip available on Amazon around the cost of $7.99 and sold more than 15,000 copies.
His prime source of earning is his music career. Redd loves his diamond chain rather than girls. According to reports, he has a collection of jewelry possibly worth $50 thousand. The rapper is famous for wearing luxurious jewelry. His two diamond chains cost around $25 thousand each. Trippie has diamond grillz on his teeth which costs around $10 thousand. Also, he owns two diamond rings which cost around $5 thousand each. Redd wears a diamond watch that costs around $7 thousand. So, Trippie is living a luxurious life out of his earning.
Feud of Trippie Redd
Well, the rapper had been involved in several controversies in his career. Trippie’s most infamous feud was with rapper 6ix9ine. He claimed that 6ix9ine was a pedophile. He got beaten up by one of 6ix9ine’s men as a result.
Then he made a live video as the feud intensified. Also, he had a minor feud with XXXTentacion but the feud was short-lived and was resolved soon after.
What is the Height of Trippie Redd?
The rapper has a slim body with a body that weighs around 63 kg i.e 139 lbs. He has a height of 5 feet 6 inches. He has black hair color with dark brown eyes color.
- Trippie met Li Wop who introduced him to the world of rap and music production. His initial albums worked on was ‘Awakening my Inner Beast,’ ‘Beast Most,’ and ‘Rock the World Trippie.’ He started receiving much better offers after the successful projects and ended up in Los Angeles. Redd signed a contract with ‘Strainge Entertainment,’ now known as ‘Elliot Grainge Entertainment.’
- In May 2017, his debut mixtape, ‘A Love Letter to You” was released.
- His single from the album, ‘Love Scars,’ became a major hit across nightclubs and radio stations.
- Then his next mixtape, ‘A Love Letter to You 2, was released in October 2017.
- He released singles such as ‘18’ and ‘TR666’ by the end of the year. Also, he collaborated with artists such as Rich Brian, Scott Storch, and Kris Wu.
- In the year 2018, he e officially confirmed that he was working on his debut studio album and shocked everybody by claiming that Lil Wayne would feature as a guest on it.
- The album received some good reviews and is capable of producing a great album.
FAQs of Trippie Redd
Who is Trippie Redd?
He is an American rapper and singer. Trippie Redd is well-known for his chart-topping singles Love Scars’ and ‘Dark Knight Dummo.’
Where was Trippie Redd born?
On June 18, 1999, born Michael Lamar White IV, in Canton, Ohio. He was born into a troubled household.