What is ” Aaron Jackson on Grown-ish Series” Trevor Jackson Net Worth? Awards and Achievements of Trevor Jackson with Professional Career Line…
American singer, actor, songwriter, and dancer Trevor Jackson rose to popularity for playing Kevin Blake on seasons 4 and 5 of the television show Eureka.
What is Trevor Jackson Net Worth?
Trevor Jackson has earned a hefty sum of money from the entertainment industry. According to the celebrity net worth, he has an estimated net worth of around $2 million. He is a very talented person and has appeared in many films and series as well. The main source of his income is from his successful long-term career as an American singer, actor, songwriter, and dancer as well.
He has plating in many series and films through which he is successful in earning a hefty sum of income. Also, he has earned both name and fame from his successful professional career. As of now, he is living a happy and luxurious life from the earning he received from his career. In the coming days, his net worth and annual salary will surely rise up.
Awards and Achievements of Trevor Jackson
Trevor Jackson received the award for Male Let It Shine in the year 2012. In the year 2013, Trevor Jackson was nominated for being the Outstanding Television or Mini-Series Performance. In the year 2020, he became the winner of the Film Festival and got the award of Best Actor Short Runner Up Unregistered. Also, he was awarded the Soul Train Certified in the year 2019. Jackson also won a Young Artist Award for his guest performance on Harry’s Law in the year 2012.
Professional Career of Trevor Jackson
- Trevor Jackson began his career journey in the entertainment field.
- Jackson played Kevin Blake in the final two seasons of Eureka from the year 2010 to 2012.
- After that, he was connected to a “behind the scene” group with several up-and-coming music artists at the time known as “B(before 20)12 in the year 2011.
- Then he decided to continue his run on TV starring in an episode of Harry’s Law in August 2011.
- There he won the Young Artist Award for Best Performance in a Television Series for his role of Willie Blue.
- Likewise, he was also seen as a guest star on the Disney Channel television show Austin & Ally.
- He started his acting career in film, playing the role of Quincy Smith in the film A Beautiful Soul in the year 2012.
- After that, he shifted on to star in the original Disney Channel television movie Let It Shine as Kris McDuffy alongside Tyler James Williams.
- He has also released “New Thang” followed by a remix to his single “Drop It” featuring rapper B.o. B in January 2014.
- On December 15 Jackson followed with a new single, “Know Your Name“, featuring Sage The Gemini.
- He has also coordinate with fellow Atlantic Records artist Diggy Simmons on the Who Else But Us Tour on August 3, 2014.
Is Trevor Jackson in a Fraternity?
Quick Facts of Trevor Jackson
- On 30 August 1996, Trevor Jackson was born in Indianapolis, Indiana in the United States of America.
- His full birth name is Trevor Howard Lawrence Jackson.
- By birth his star sign is Virgo.
- By nationality, he holds American citizenship and is of mixed ethnic background.
- As of now, he is 24 years old.
- Kevin Jackson is the name of his father.
- His mother’s name is Cam Baxter.
- He grew up with his sibling’s brother Ian Jackson.
- As of now he is single and has not married yet.
- Trevor has got a towering height of 6 feet 2 inches tall or 1.88 meters.
- Similarly, his total body weight is around 75 kg.