Who is Tracy Nelson’s Husband? Actress’ Children and Career, Net Worth
Facts of Tracy Nelson
|Full Name:||Tracy Nelson|
|Birth Date:||October 25, 1963|
|Height:||5 feet 4 inches (1.63m)|
|Divorce||William R. Moses (1987–1997)|
|Birth Place||Santa Monica, California|
|Siblings||Matthew Nelson , Gunnar Nelson, Sam Nelson|
|Kids||Remington Elizabeth Moses, Elijah Nelson Clark|
|View more / View less Facts of Tracy Nelson|
Rick Nelson’s daughter played a valley girl in Square Pegs. She also appeared in the 2014 film A Fatal Obsession.
Tracy Nelson was born on October 25, 1963, in Santa Monica, California, United States of America. As of 2019, she is 56 years old, and her horoscope is Scorpio. She is the daughter of Ricky Nelson and Kristin Nelson. Her great-grandparents were vaudeville performers Hazel Dell (née McNutt) and Roy Hilliard Snyder.
Nelson’s Siblings and Educational Background
Her three younger siblings are Matthew Nelson and Gunnar Nelson of the 1990s rock group Nelson, and Sam Nelson. Her paternal grandparents were Ozzie and Harriet Hilliard Nelson.
Tracy holds an American nationality and belongs to white ethnic groups. Nelson’s maternal grandparents were football star Tom Harmon, a Heisman Trophy winner from the University of Michigan, and actress Elyse Knox. She is also the niece of actors David Nelson, and her mother’s siblings Mark Harmon and Kelly Harmon.
Tracy went to The Buckley School and graduated in 1981 from the Westlake School for Girls (now Harvard-Westlake School) in Los Angeles. She enrolled at Bard College in upstate New York, studying Dance and European History. Tracey stands at a height of 5 feet 4 inches and average body weight. Hailey has brown-colored hair and blue eyes.
Who is Tracy Nelson Husband?
Tracey married actor William R. Moses in 1987. The couple divorced in 1997 and share a daughter, actress Remington Elizabeth Moses, born in 1992. After her divorce from Willam, Nelson had a son, Elijah Nelson Clark, with Chris Clark in 2001.
Nelson has survived three kinds of cancer. She was diagnosed with stage 2 Hodgkin’s Lymphoma a month after her 1987 marriage to Moses, and one year after her father was killed in an aircraft crash on New Year’s Eve in DeKalb, Texas. Nelson fell ill with surgery, chemo (ABVD), and radiation at Cedars-Sinai Hospital in Los Angeles, California.
Having suffered trauma from radiation, in 2005, Tracy was diagnosed with thyroid cancer. Later again, in 2010 diagnosed with breast cancer. She is currently fully recovered from a bilateral mastectomy and complete reconstruction.
How much is Tracy Nelson’s Net Worth and Salary?
Her father Ricky Nelson was an American actor, musician, and singer-songwriter who had a net worth of $500 thousand at the time of his death in 1985.
Likewise, her mother Kristin Nelson was an American painter, actress, and author who had a net worth of $6 million.
Nelson is a professional dancer, having studied ballet for 17 years with Tania Lachine and toured throughout California in a dance company while still in grammar school.
Nelson studied theater with Kim Stanley and Nina Foch and briefly in the United Kingdom, performing in The Edinburgh Fringe Festival after graduation from high school.
- Nelson started her career early, her first role was as herself at age three months on her grandparents’ television show.
- At age four she played one of Henry Fonda and Lucille Ball’s daughters in Yours, Mine and Ours (1968).
- Her future co-star Tom Bosley also appeared in that movie.
- In 1982, she played “valley girl” Jennifer DeNuccio on the television series Square Pegs, 1007 and in 1986 she landed the role of the anorexic daughter in Paul Mazursky’s film Down and Out in Beverly Hills.
- Nelson is perhaps best known as “Sister Stephanie” from the television series The Father Dowling Mysteries.
- She was also a series regular on Aaron Spelling’s Glitter, A League of Their Own:590, and the Australian television series The Man From Snowy River.
- 986 In the 1980s and 1990s, Nelson guested in television series such as Family Ties, St.
- Elsewhere, Murphy Brown, The Nanny, 7th Heaven, Melrose Place, Will and Grace, Matlock, Diagnosis Murder, and Seinfeld.
- She was in the touring company and on Broadway as “Rizzo” in Grease in 1995.
- Afterward, Nelson appeared in several theatrical releases and over 20 television movies, including The Perfect Nanny in 2000, The Perfect Husband, Kate’s Secret, The Fight for Jesse, and The Rival in 2006.
- She has written a book about her personal experience and a movie script about her family “The Nelsons.”