Tracy Grimshaw Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Husband, Kids, Height
Tracy Grimshaw is an Australian journalist and television presenter who has been hosting the famous show, A Current Affair.
Early Life of Tracy Grimshaw
Tracy Grimshaw was born Tracy Jane Grimshaw on 3rd June 1960 in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. As of 2022, she is 61 years old and her birth sign is Gemini. Her mother’s name is Barbra Grimshaw. Similarly, she follows the Christianity religion.
Grimshaw holds an Australian nationality and belongs to a white ethnical background. Tracy became lesbian during her school years reportedly after a brief sexual stint in her school camp. After completing graduation and contemplating many fields of work to choose from, she chose to indulge in journalism at the teenager of 19.
How much does Tracy Grimshaw Earn? Know about her Net Worth
Tracy Grimshaw has accumulated an estimated net worth of not less than $1 million as of 2022 from her journalism career. She has worked in various TV stations and runs hit shows through which she obtains a decent amount of money as a salary. A Current Affair’s Tracy Grimshaw has an earning of about $700k per year as her salary.
Besides, Tracy owns the property in Sydney’s north-western suburbs. With this kind of earning, she is maintaining a lavish and luxurious lifestyle.
Who is Tracy Grimshaw Husband? Does she have a Child?
Tracy Grimshaw keeps low on her personal life. She is unmarried and isn’t involve in romantic affairs at the moment. Tracy is openly lesbian and revealed her sexuality in 2009. According to some online resources, she was involved in sexual activities during her school camp and later turned out as a lesbian. Grimshaw was pulled to controversy in an Award ceremony while she was walking naked and shirtless there.
Previously, she was married to a Chef, Gordon Ramsay. After their separation, Gordon has married another woman Tana Ramsay in the year 1996 and they have been happily married ever since. In the year 2004, she was in a relationship with Julia Morris and she punched on her face in a small issue.
Because of this, Tracy was sentenced to 6 months, and her partner Martha Stewart released her from jail. Reportedly she had an affair with Deborah Hutton in the past but they never confirmed this news.
Besides, she has a child, Chris Williams but the name of the child’s father is missing from the media. As of now, there is no information regarding her current love affairs and relationships.
Tracy Grimshaw’s Accident
On 7th May 2015, Tracy was involved in a horse-riding accident and was taken to the hospital immediately. She was taken to Westmead Hospital via air ambulance, and Cameron Williams ran an episode of her show A Current Affair for that night. She is a professional horse rider and during her accident, she was wearing a helmet that protects the head injury.
Body Measurement (Height and Weight)
Tracy Grimshaw stands at a height of 5 feet 6 inches tall while her body weight is not available at the moment. She has dark brown colored hair and her eyes are blue in color.
Professional Career of Tracey Grimshaw
- Tracey Grimshaw started her professional career when she was 21 years old, working as a reporter for National Nine News in Melbourne.
- In the year 1985, she began to work as a presenter of news bulletins and was appointed as the presenter for National Nine Morning News in 1987.
- During the 1990s, Tracy traveled around the world, reporting for the Nine Network and also reported for A Current Affair.
- Also, she hosted the program over the summer non-ratings period. In the year 1995, she co-hosted the show The Midday Show along with David Reyne, and later on, she became a host of Today on Saturday and Animal Hospital.
- After several years of experience in journalism, Tracy started to work as the co-host of Today with Steve Liebmann in November 1996.
- Tracy worked in the position for nine years on 23rd December 2005.
- From 30th January 2006, she started presenting A Current Affair, after replacing Ray Martin.
- In May 2006, she gave a special presentation named The Great Escape, where she took an interview with Todd Russell and Brant Webb who are the Beaconsfield Mine disaster survivors.