Tracy Griffith Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Husband, Kids, Height
Facts of Tracy Griffith
|Full Name:||Tracy Griffith|
|Birth Date:||October 19, 1965|
|Profession:||Actress, Sushi Chef|
|Married||Mark Daley (2011)|
|Hair Color||Dark red|
|Birth Place||New York City, New York|
|Education||University of Tennessee|
|Siblings||Clay and Melanie Griffith|
|Tracy Griffith Twitter|
|Tracy Griffith Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Tracy Griffith|
Tracy Lee Griffith is an American actress as well as a professional sushi chef who is popularly known for her role as Barbara in ‘The Finest Hour’ in 1991.
Early Life of Tracy Griffith
Tracy Griffith was born on October 19, 1965, in New York City, New York, USA. As of 2019, she is 54 years old and her sun sign is Libra. Her father’s name is Peter Griffith (actor/producer) and her mother’s name is Nanita Greene (model/actress). She holds the nationality of Americans and is of white ethnicity.
Education and Siblings
She has a brother named Clay Griffith, who is a production designer and set director, and a half-sister, Melanie Griffith (actress). Her family moved to Saint Johns, U.S. Virgin Island but her parents separated in 1976.
Tracy studied at a boarding school in Maryland and graduated from there in 1979. After that, she spent two years at the University of Tennessee and dropped out in 1987 in order to pursue her acting career.
Who is Tracy Griffith’s Husband?
Griffith is a married woman. She married Mark Daley on September 17, 2011. Mark is the president of Ralph Lauren’s Asia Division.
How much is Tracy Griffith’s Net Worth and Salary?
As she is still engaging in her profession, her net worth will double in the upcoming years.
Career and Movies
- Just after completing college, she worked in Hollywood and New York for the next 12 years.
- Similarly, she debuted her film career with the film ‘Fear City’ in 1984 and portrayed the role of Sandra Cook.
- Then, she appeared in the film ‘The Good Mother’ as Babe in 1988.
- She made her television debut in her role as Holly Parker in ‘Family Ties’ in 1989. In the same year, she appeared as Linda McHugh in the episode ‘Eternal Flame’ in ’21 Jump Street’.
- Her notable television roles include Ruby Monroe in ‘The Monroes in 1995, Gwen Coulter in ‘The Siege at Ruby Ridge’ in 1996, and Ruth in ‘The Division’ in 2003. etc.
- Her famous film roles include Barbara in ‘The Finest Hour’ in 1991, Sarah Crosby in ‘Skeeter’ in 1993, Samantha’s Stand-in in ‘Crazy in Alabama’ in 1999, and many more.
- She is also interested in cooking apart from an acting career.
- She is the first female graduate of the California Sushil Academy and she is one of the world’s first certified female sushi chefs.
- She was a partner at Rika’s at sunset and also the chef of the restaurant.
- Tracy published a book named Sushi American Style which is published by Clarkson Potter in August 2004.
- She also made her appearance as the chef/host on the recurring ‘Cooking with D.I.Y.’ series and ‘Celebrity Hobbies’ on the D.I.Y. Network.
- She is the landscape painter of the Napa Calley area and had her first gallery show in San Franciso in 2011.
- Regarding her achievements, Griffith is one of the world’s first certified female sushi chefs.