Traci Bingham Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Affairs, Husband, Kids, Height
Facts of Traci Bingham
|Full Name:||Traci Bingham|
|Birth Date:||January 13, 1968|
|Profession:||Actress, Model, Television personality|
|Height:||5 feet 7 inches (1.70m)|
|Break Up||John Yarbrough (2003)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Birth Place||North Cambridge, Cambridge, Massachusetts|
|Education||Cambridge Rindge and Latin School|
|Traci Bingham Twitter|
|Traci Bingham Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Traci Bingham|
Traci Bingham is an American actress, television personality, as well as a model. People mostly know her for her role as Jordan Tate on the television series ‘Baywatch’.
Early Life of Traci Bingham
Traci Bingham was born in North Cambridge, Cambridge, Massachusetts, the USA on January 13, 1968. Currently, she is 52 years old and her star sign is Capricorn. Her parents are Lafayette Bingham, an aircraft technician, and Betty, a librarian. Her interests in the world of acting were from her childhood years.
The nationality of Traci is American and belongs to the African-American ethnic background. Concerning her education, Bingham attended and graduated from Cambridge Rindge and Latin School in 1986.
What is the Net Worth and Salary of Traci Bingham?
Actually, she has not revealed her current salary. However, she has an estimated net worth of around $3 million as of 2022. Moreover, she owns a house in North Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States.
As she is still continuing her work as an actress, model, and TV personality, she earns a decent amount of money. Besides this, she collected money from TV series, Advertisements, and Brand promotions. Her net worth will be double in her upcoming years. Apart from that, she is presently living a lavish lifestyle in a luxurious way.
Is Traci Bingham Married?
Previously, Bingham had a brief relationship with American Rapper Da Brat. In 1991, she dated American actress Mark Wahlberg. Afterward, She was married to American actor Robb Vallier for 3 years. More recently, she was in a relationship with John Yarbrough.
They started dating in 2003 and after 8 months were engaged in September 2003. Later on, they separated from each other. Judging by her social media posts, Bingham is currently believed to be single. She is presently enjoying her single blissful life.
However, Bingham became part of a controversy after police reportedly escorted her out of Fenway Park after she allegedly had trouble paying the bill after she and five spirited friends enjoyed drinks and shots. At present, there are no rumors concerning Bingham and her career.
Body Measurement of Actress
Bingham has a standard height of 5 feet 7 inches. Additionally, she weighs around 55kg. She has a measurement of 36-22-32 inches. Furthermore, her hair color and eye color are dark browns.
Career & Movies
- Initially, she made her screen debut with a role in ‘The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air’.
- Additionally, in 1995, she starred in the movie, ‘Tales from the Crypt: Demon Knight’.
- Later in 1995, she was cast in ‘Dream On’ and ‘Campus Cops’.
- In addition, in 1996, Bingham had roles in ‘Married with Children’, and ‘Exposed Too: TV’s Lifeguard Babes’.
- She has acted in various movies and television series. All in all, she has over 30 credits as an actress.
- Some other movies and television series that Bingham has appeared in are ‘Forever Plaid’, ‘Hanging in Hedo’, ‘Reno 911!’, ‘Girlfriends’, ‘The Proud Family’, ‘Bad Bizness’, ‘Rock Me, Baby’, ‘Black Scorpion’, ‘The Private Public’, ‘BattleBots’, ‘Strip Mall’, ‘The Parkers’, ‘Malcolm & Eddie’, ‘Exploring the Fantasy’, ‘The Dream Team’, ‘D.R.E.A.M. Team’, ‘Foolish’, ‘Beach Movie’, and ‘Sin City Spectacular’ among others.
- In 2007, Bingham appeared on VH1’s The Surreal Life: Fame Games and won the $100,000 as a Grand Prize.
- Similarly, in 2008, Bingham acted on Fox Reality’s Gimme My Reality Show competing with six other celebrities.
- Bingham won the Festival Prize in Stories by the River Film Festival for ‘East of Hollywood’ in 2016.
- Even, she shared the award with her other co-actors. In the future, she will achieve more success and awards as she has not left her profession.