【Mark Wahlberg Sister】Tracey Wahlberg Bio, Net Worth 2022, Husband, Kids
Facts of Tracey Wahlberg
|Full Name:||Tracey Wahlberg|
|Birth Place||Boston, Massachusetts|
|Siblings||Mark Wahlberg, Donnie Wahlberg, Michelle Wahlberg, Debbie Wahlberg, Robert Wahlberg, Paul Wahlberg, Arthur Wahlberg, Jim Wahlberg, Buddy Wahlberg, Scott Wahlberg, Donna Wahlberg|
|View more / View less Facts of Tracey Wahlberg|
Tracey Wahlberg is the sister of Mark Wahlberg.
Early Life of Tracey Wahlberg
Tracey Wahlberg was born in Boston, Massachusetts, The United States of America. She was born to parents named Donald Wahlberg (father) and Alma Wahlberg (mother).
She has also a siblings name Mark Wahlberg, Donnie Wahlberg, Michelle Wahlberg, Debbie Wahlberg, Robert Wahlberg, Paul Wahlberg, Arthur Wahlberg, Jim Wahlberg, Buddy Wahlberg, Scott Wahlberg, and Donna Wahlberg. Among them, Robert is an actor and Donnie is also actor-singer
Tracey Wahlberg holds an American nationality and belongs to Irish American, English people, French Canadian, and Swedish American ethnicity.
Who is Tracey Wahlberg’s Husband?
. Some extensive research has revealed that she is now married to Micheal Marcarelli and has three sons.
How much is Tracey Wahlberg’s Net Worth and Salary?
Tracey Wahlberg’s net worth and salary are still under review. However, one of her brothers Mark Wahlberg has a net worth of $225 million and earns about $ 29 million annually. Therefore, he is considered the richest actor in Hollywood. Still working as an American actor, producer, businessman, former model, and former rapper, he earns a decent sum of money.
In addition, his movie “The Truth About Charlie” earned him $ 10 million and “Planet of the Apes” $ 8 million. Similarly, his film “The Fighter” achieved a profit of 135 million US dollars.
He also starred in “2 Guns” and “Transformers: Age of Extinction” in 2013, earning $ 27 million for both films. In addition, Mark earned $ 32 million, or $ 52 million, from all efforts in 2013 and 2014. Likewise, in 2011, he earned $ 30 million, including profits from his older films.
In addition, sponsorship and participation in programs earn him around $ 6 million. He built his house from scratch on a 6-acre property that he had bought in 2009 for $ 8 million. On the other hand, her mother Alma has an estimated net worth of $ 1 million.
- Talking about Cathryn’s Profession, she has not provided any information regarding her professional career.
- However, she came into the limelight after getting married to John Nettles is a Cornish actor and writer.
- Tracey might be engaged in some sort of profession to live her daily life. Due to her low-key profile, there is no information about her career.
- On other hand, her husband John Nettles is a Cornish actor and writer.
- When it comes to her parents’ job, her mother is a nurse who used to be an exceptional cook. Alma worked as a bank employee and nurse.
- Alma is the Matriarch of the Wahlberg family. She has seen everything as the mother of nine children.
- In 2011 she appeared in the TV series Anderson Live. From 2014, she will star in the new A & E reality television series Wahlburgers.
- Currently, she spends her time as a welcome and hostess in her sons’ restaurants, Alma Nove and Wahlburgers. Likewise, her father was a soldier and actor by profession.