What’s Tow Truck Jess Net Worth 2022? Is she Married? Her Bio, Kids
Facts of Tow Truck Jess
|Full Name:||Tow Truck Jess|
|Birth Date:||February 5, 1985|
|Net Worth||$500 thousand|
|Birth Place||Greensboro, North Carolina|
|Tow Truck Jess Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Tow Truck Jess|
Tow Truck Jess is an American tow truck driver who became an internet celebrity in a short period of time.
She gained popularity with her lip-sync, dance, and comedic videos content creator who rose to fame through her TikTok account. Also, her most popular TikTok video set to Randy Newman‘s “You’ve Got a Friend in Me.”
What is the Age of Tow Truck Jess?
The 39-years-old was born on February 5, 1985, with a real name Jessica Tara Middlebrook. She is a native of Greensboro, North Carolina.
Caption: Tow Truck Jess with her siblings’ sister (Photo: Instagram)Having American nationality, Jess is of mixed ethnicity. She has a twin sister whose name is under review. She frequently posted picture with her sister on Instagram.
Mother of Three Kids! Is Tow Truck Jess Married?
TikTok star Jess is yet to be married. She is a private person while talking about her relationship. She is in a romantic relationship with her boyfriend.
Her elder child’s name has not yet been disclosed. But her middle child, a son named Aryn, and the youngest kid a daughter named Maggie. Also, she frequently shares a picture of her kids on Instagram.
What is the Net Worth of Tow Truck Jess as of 2022?
Tow Truck Jess has an estimated net worth of $500 thousand as of 2022 according to different sources. The average salary of tow truck drivers in North Carolina would be around $50,000 a year according to payscale. Her main source of earning is a tow truck driver.
After becoming a TikTok star, she might be earning a handsome sum of money from her professional career. Jess started uploading content on the short-form video-sharing platform, TikTok and became a household name. For sure, she is living a comfortable life out of her earnings. In the coming days her net worth and annual salary will surely rise up with different project under his name.
Tow Truck Accident of TikTok Star
On April 27, 2019, Jess was arrested after a motorcycle hit her parked tow truck, killing a woman and injuring her husband. Then she was charged with involuntary manslaughter and improper parking. In the accident, an elderly woman named Patricia Willard was pronounced dead, and her husband, Jerry Willard taken to the hospital in critical condition.
According to officials’ reports, Jerry the motorcyclist, tried to avoid the crash but instead hit the bed of the tow truck, Jessica was not in the vehicle at the time, and her tow truck had been parked outside overnight.
Go Fund Me by Her Fans
Her supporters have seemed to have set up a Go Fund Me page to help her with lawyer’s fees after the incident. Her fan page helped to raise $34,659.00 out of the $50,000 target. So she is getting supports from her followers and earning popularity as well.
The Career of Tow Truck Jess
- The TikTok star Jessica began her professional career as a tow truck driver.
- She was employed under the Greensboro, North Carolina-based towing and recovery establishment, Bobby’s Friendly Towing & Recovery.
- She had worked for the company for a quiet time. The company has provided affordable and reliable towing services in Greensboro in automotive towing service and roadside assistance.
- However, she came into the limelight after Jess started making short-form videos and uploading them to the video-sharing platform, TikTok.
- In a short period of time her popularity skyrocketed. Most of her TikTok videos range from comedic skits to mini-vlogs to lip-synch to religious preachings.
- Her TikTok account has over 600 thousand followers and over 163.9 million lifetime video views at the height of her popularity.
- Jessica’s most popular videos on the TikTok platform were her lip-synching to the hit Randy Newman song, “You’ve Got a Friend in Me“, which has also been featured in the movie, Toy Story.
- We can find a lot of her TikTok videos circulating online commenting about the case.
- However, there is no significant information to add to the whole story.
- Also, her TikTok account is currently deactivated.