Tony Robbins Wiki, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Wife, Kids, Height
Facts of Tony Robbins
|Full Name:||Tony Robbins|
|Birth Date:||February 29, 1960|
|Profession:||Motivational speaker, Businessman, Author|
|Saying:||“Quality questions create a quality life. Successful people ask better questions, and as a result, they get better answers.”|
|Height:||6 feet 7 inches (2.01m)|
|Wife||Sage Bonnie Humphrey|
|Married||Sage Bonnie Humphrey (2001)|
|Net Worth||$500 million|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Birth Place||Glendora, California|
|Education||Glendora High School|
|Kids||Jairek Robbins and others|
|Tony Robbins Facebook|
|Tony Robbins Twitter|
|Tony Robbins Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Tony Robbins|
Tony Robbins is an American motivational speaker, businessman, as well as and author. Moreover, he is famous for his books, ‘Unlimited Power’ and ‘Awaken the Giant Within’.
Early Life of Tony Robbins
Tony Robbins was born on February 29, 1960, in Glendora, California, USA. His birth name is Anthony J. Mahavoric. Currently, he is 59 years old and his sun sign is Pisces.
His parents are John Mohorovic and Nikki Robbins. His mom married many times. When he was just 12, she married Jim Robbins, who later adopted him. Raised in Azusa, he adopted his stepfather’s surname ‘Robbins’ later in life. He is the eldest of three children and his parents divorced when he was seven.
Tony belonged to American nationality and his ethnicity is English. He attended Southern California’s Glendora High School. During his early life, he lived in a small low-rent apartment in Los Angeles. But, he has a dream of owning a mansion.
Who is Tony Robbins Wife?
Previously, he married Rebecca “Becky” Jenkins in 1982 after meeting her at a seminar. Jenkins had three children from her two previous marriages whom Robbins adopted. Later on, Robbins and Jenkins filed for divorce and separated from each other.
Then, in 1984, Robbins had a relationship with his former girlfriend Liz Acosta. They even had a son Jairek Robbins, who is also a personal empowerment trainer.
Afterward, Robbins married Sage Bonnie Humphrey, a phlebotomist, an acupuncturist, in October 2001. Robbins resides in Palm Beach, Flori with his present wife, Bonnie.
However, there are controversies that Robbins filed a lawsuit against The Vancouver Sun newspaper, alleging defamation and libel in 2001.
How much is Tony Robbins Net Worth and Salary?
Currently, he has a net worth of $500 million dollars as of 2022.
Tony Robbins’s Height and Weight
Tony has a perfect height standing at 6 feet 7 inches tall and his total body weight is 98 kg. In addition, he has dark brown hair color and brown eye color.
Career and Books
- Tony started his career promoting seminars for Jim Rohn.
- During his years working for Rohn, Robbins modeled the Jimmy Petruzzi NLP Sports Philosophy. Robbins later began teaching neuro-linguistic programming (NLP), learned from NLP co-founder John Grinder.
- In 1983 Tolly Burkan taught Robbins how to firewalk and Robbins began incorporating firewalking into his seminars.
- Robbins later began developing and teaching Neuro-Associative Conditioning (NAC).
- In addition, he uses used infomercials to promote his seminars, products, and programs.
- Therefore, Robbins audio programs and seminars feature Ericksonian hypnosis and Neuro-linguistic programming.
- Furthermore, Robbins seminars include four-day events such as Mastery University, Date With Destiny, Unleash the Power Within (UPW), and Business Mastery.
- Likewise, he has featured speaker at the 2007 Technology, Entertainment, and Design (TED) conference and at several Real Estate Wealth Expos sponsored by the Learning Annex.
- Although, his presentation is ranked as one of the Top 10 TED Talks.
- Robbins’ self-help books are Unlimited Power: The New Science of Personal Achievement and Awaken The Giant Within.