Net Worth of Tony McGill, Bio, Age, Birthday, Wedding, Child, Height
Facts of Tony McGill
|Full Name:||Tony McGill|
|Birth Date:||January 1, 1976|
|Height:||5 feet 9 inches (1.75m)|
|Divorce||Caitríona Mary Balfe|
|Net Worth||$4-5 million|
|View more / View less Facts of Tony McGill|
- 1 Where is Tony McGill from?
- 2 Is Tony McGill in a Relationship?
- 3 Who was Tony McGill previously married to?
- 4 Does Tony McGill have children?
- 5 What is the Net Worth of Tony McGill?
- 6 Is Tony McGill co-founder of the theatrical entertainment act Combo Fiasco?
- 7 How tall is Tony McGill?
- 8 Career Line of Tony McGill
Irish producer Tony McGill is famous as the ex-husband of an Irish actress, producer, and former fashion model Caitríona Mary Balfe.
Where is Tony McGill from?
Tony McGill opened her eyes to this beautiful world on the 1st of January, 1976. He was born in Ireland. As of 2022, he is 45 years old. Tony’s real name is Anthony McGill. According to her full date of birth, his sun sign is Capricorn. Tony celebrates his birthday on the 1st of Jan every year.
Tony holds Irish citizenship and follows Christianity as a religion. Similarly, he belongs to caucasian ethnic background.
Is Tony McGill in a Relationship?
Tony is single and is living a happy life. After his divorce from his ex-wife he does not seems to be dating anyone. Tony is focused on his career and spending quality time with his friends and family. He might start dating someone in the near future.
Who was Tony McGill previously married to?
Tony was previously in a conjugal relationship with Caitríona Mary Balfe. By profession, her ex-wife is an Irish actress, producer, and former fashion model. Few details about McGill and Balfe’s relationship are in the public. Because they both made enormous efforts to keep their personal and professional lives apart.
They had been dating for two years, she revealed to People magazine in January 2018. Following her Golden Globe appearance while wearing the engagement ring. The engagement took place over the holidays, she added in the interview. The duo tied the knot on August 10, 2019. But after two years of marriage, the duo divorced each other.
Does Tony McGill have children?
Yes, Tony has a child. Tony and his ex-wife have given birth to a son. The child was born in 2021. However, not much information is known about their children.
What is the Net Worth of Tony McGill?
Tony has an estimated net worth of around $4 million-$5 million as of 2022. He is able to make that decent sum of money from his career as an Irish producer. An average salary of an Irish producer is around €44,902 per year. He might be earning the same amount or even more.
Likewise, his ex-wife Caitríona Mary Balfe $4 Million as of 2022. As an Irish actress, producer, and former fashion model she is able to earn that decent sum of money. She is also making an extra sum of money from ads, sponsorship, brand endorsement, and paid partnership.
Is Tony McGill co-founder of the theatrical entertainment act Combo Fiasco?
No Tony is not the co-founder of the theatrical entertainment act Combo Fiasco. Although Tony McGill, together with Shaun Murphy and Sharon Millerchip, was one of the three persons that organized the Combo Fiasco in 1993 in Melbourne, Australia, he is not the same person as Balfe’s lover. The Irishman was just 16 or 17 years old in 1993.
How tall is Tony McGill?
Tony stands at the height of 5 feet 9 inches while he has a body weight of around 80kg. Similarly, he has an attractive pair of hazel eyes and beautiful short blonde hair.
Career Line of Tony McGill
- Tony is an Irish producer by profession.
- Some sources claim that McGill is a music producer and owner of a modest record company.
- In addition, he runs a pub in London.
- Likewise, his ex-wife Caitríona Mary Balfe is an Irish actress, producer, and former fashion model by profession.
- She started modeling in her late teens after an agent noticed her at a nearby mall.
- She then spent a few months modeling in Dublin before being discovered by a Ford Models agent, who gave her the chance to represent them in Paris.
- She appeared in the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show in 2002.
- Caitriona played a minor part in the comedy-drama movie The Devil Wears Prada in 2006.