Who is Tony Gonzalez Married to? Wife, Net Worth in 2021, Height, Age
Facts of Tony Gonzalez Gonzalez
|Full Name:||Tony Gonzalez Gonzalez|
|Birth Date:||February 27, 1976|
|Height:||6 feet 5 inches (1.96m)|
|Net Worth||$50 Million|
|Birth Place||Torrance, California|
|Education||University of California|
|Kids||River Gonzalez, Malia Gonzalez, Niko Gonzalez|
|Tony Gonzalez Gonzalez Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Tony Gonzalez Gonzalez|
American football player Tony Gonzalez is well-known for playing in the National Football League for 17 seasons. Also, he is working as a football analyst on fox sports.
Where is the Birthplace of Tony Gonzalez?
Born on February 27, 1976, in Torrance, California in the United States of America. He was born under the birth sign of Pisces. His mother’s name is Judy Gonzalez who worked two jobs at the time to support the family.
He has not disclosed the name of his father and siblings on social media. By nationality, Tony holds American nationality and is of mixed heritage due to his parents where his father was of Jamaican and Scottish descent.
His mother raised him with lots of love and support in Torrance. He completed his high school education in Huntington Beach. After that, he went to the University of California. From his college days, he started to pursue football more professionally. From that time he set his mind to go into the field of football.
How Tall is Tony Gonzalez?
Gonzalez has maintained his body as he is a national football player. He follows every rule and regulation of the exercise to be mentally as well as physically fit. He has got a towering height of 6 feet 5 inches tall. Similarly, his body weight is around 113 kg. He has got sparkling brown color eyes with black color hair.
Who is Tony Gonzalez Married to? Married to Actress Wife
Tony Gonzalez is not legally married to his girlfriend October Gonzalez who is an actress well-known for ‘Modern Family’, ‘Play It Forward’, and ‘Rumble: The Indians Who Rocked The World’. But the couple considers themselves married.
From the relationship of Tony and October, the pair are blessed with three children, two daughters, and a son. River Gonzalez and Malia Gonzalez is the name of their daughter and Niko Gonzalez is the name of their son. They started dating each other back in 2003.
They meet each other for the first time when October was working at a bar. Before tiding his knot with October, Tony was in a relationship with entertainment reporter Lauren Sánchez. From the relationship with Lauren, they were blessed with a son.
But after some time they broke their relationship and went in their own way. Likewise, he had also dated Shannon Malone who is an actress best-known for Big Bad Wolf. Tony’s bond with Lauren and Shannon did not last for more than a year.
What is the Net Worth of Tony Gonzalez?
Tony Gonzalez is successful in earning the hefty sum of income from his career. According to the celebrity net worth, he has an estimated net worth of around $50 million. As per reports his salary is estimated to be 4.5 million. His main source of income is from his career as a football player and sports analyst. It seems that he is living a happy and luxurious life from his earnings with his family.
Professional Carrer of Tony Gonzalez
- Tony Gonzalez began his career in sports when he was studying in high school.
- In high school, he used to perform brilliantly in both basketball and football.
- When he was studying in college he played football and basketball for the University of California.
- He was good in both football and basketball but he chooses football as his career rather than basketball.
- In the year 1997, he was ranked as one of the top tight ends by the NFL Draft.
- In the same year, he began his career in NFL Draft.
- He was named as a First-Team All-Pro as well as earning Pro-Bowl selections for 3consecutive seasons in 1999, 2000, and 2001.
- After some years of hard work in the year 2008, he became an NFL all-time leader in receiving yards for a tight end, which it still is to this day.
- He was also traded to the Atlanta Falcons in April 2009. For the 1st time in his 10 years of career, he was not selected for the Pro-Bowl because his performance was not good in the previous season.