Is Tony Bennett still Married? How Many Wives Does the Singer have?
Tony Bennett is a traditional pop American singer, painter, author, as well as the founder of the Frank Sinatra School of the Arts in New York. He started singing at a very young age of 10 and was first recognized by Pearl Bailey. Also, he is famous for his big band, show tunes, and jazz.
After facing two unsuccessful married life, Tony is finally living a blissful life with his current wife Susan Crow who is a former New York City, a school teacher. Let’s know more about his marital relationship, past relationships, interesting facts, and other many more.
Is American Singer’ Tony Bennett still Married to Susan Crow?
Tony Bennett and Susan Crow tied the wedding knot on 21st June 2007 after dating for nearly twenty years. The couple first met at one of his concerts. The 90-year-old Tony has been married to Susan for eleven years now. The couple has 40 years of an age difference but age is just a number when you are in love, and Tony and Susan are the perfect examples.
The couple exchanged their wedding vows in an intimate ceremony in New York, there’s nothing hidden about them. The couple is living a happy life together without any rumors of divorce or separation. However, they have not welcomed any children yet.
Tony Bennett’s Past Affairs and Relationships
Tony Bennett has married thrice in his life. Before marrying Susan, he married two beautiful ladies, Patricia Beech, and Sandra Grant. He married Patricia Beech on 12th February 1952. They first met during his nightclub performance in Cleveland. They also together had two sons; D’Andrea Bennett aka Danny who was born in the year 1954 and Daegal Bennett aka Dae who was born in the year 1955.
The couple got separated in the year 1965. The reason for their divorce was Tony who could not give time to his family and spent most of his time on the road. Their divorce was finalized in the year 1971. Soon after his separation with Patricia, he started dating the actress, Sandra Grant in the year 1965. They married on 29th December 1971, in New York, the United States of America.
They together shared two children: Joanna Bennett born in the year 1970 and Antonia Bennett born on 7th April 1974. Later, they separated in 1979 and their divorce finalized on 1st July 1983.
Tony Bennett has four children altogether from his previous relationship. From his first marriage, he had two children as son: D’Andrea Bennett aka Danny who was born in the year 1954 and Daegal Bennett aka Dae who was born in the year 1955. And from his second marriage, he has two children as daughter Joanna Bennett born in the year 1970 and Antonia Bennett born on 7th April 1974.
However, his all four children are the singer of I Left My Heart in San Francisco. They are involved in the entertainment industry to make their father proud.
Tony Bennett’s Interesting Facts
- Tony Bennett was born as Anthony Dominick Benedetto on 3rd August 1926, in Astoria, Queens, New York, the United States of America to American parents.
- As of 2019, he is 93 years old and his horoscope is Leo.
- His father’s name is John Benedetto while his mother’s name is Anna Suraci.
- He has two siblings, John Benedetto Jr (brother), and Mary Benedetto (sister)
- He learned painting and music from the School of Industrial Art.
- Tony has an estimated net worth of about $200 million.
- He has four children, Danny, Dae, Antonia Bennett, and Joanna Bennett.
- He stands at a height of 5 feet 8 inches and his body weight is around 79 kg.
- Tony is active on various social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.