Tom Welling Wiki, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Girlfriend, Wife, Kids,
Facts of Tom Welling
|Full Name:||Tom Welling|
|Birth Date:||April 26, 1977|
|Height:||7 feet 1 inches (2.16m)|
|Dating||Jessica Rose Lee|
|Net Worth||$ 14 million|
|Birth Place||Putnam Valley, New York|
|Status||In a realtionship|
|Education||Okemos High School|
|Father||Tom Welling sr.|
|Siblings||Mark , Rebecca , Jamie|
|Tom Welling Facebook|
|Tom Welling Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Tom Welling|
Tom Welling is a well-known American film and television actor for his role as “Clark Kent” in the television series “Smallville.”
Tom Welling was born on April 26, 1977, in Putnam Valley, New York, as Thomas John Patrick Joseph Welling III. Currently, his age is 42 years old under the zodiac sign Taurus. He is the third kid of his parents. He is the son of Tom Welling Sr. and Bonnie Welling. He has a younger brother named Mark Welling, who is also an actor, and two older sisters, Rebecca Welling and Jamie Welling.
Tom holds an American nationality and belongs to the white ethnicity. The Welling family moved fairly frequently while growing up, so Tom Welling lived in a number of states in the United States, including Delaware, Wisconsin, and Michigan, where the family finally settled long enough for Tom to attend high school.
He attended Okemos High School in Okemos, Michigan, where he was not only a member of the school’s drama group but was also active in the school’s sports team. He played football, baseball, and basketball.
When did Tom Welling get Married?
Tom Welling was once married. After a long relationship, in 2002 Welling made a relationship with his girlfriend Jamie White. Despite their loving and long relationship, the pair divorced in 2015.
In one of his interviews, Tom stated that he had many girlfriends during his student days. He even mentioned that he did not mean the matter that he had led very seriously. After meeting with Jamie in 2001, he was involved in a serious matter with her.
Unfortunately, they separated because of various misunderstandings and conflicts in their married life. This may be the reason why this couple officially separated in the last year of 2015 following a divorce.
After her divorce, Welling began dating Jessica Rose Lee, a founder of the Saddler Club. The couple is still together. Welling enjoys playing guitar in his spare time and spends most of his time reading books and novels along with being the best writer.
What is Tom Welling’s Net Worth?
Through his successful career, Tom Welling has earned a substantial amount of net assets, which amount to approximately $14 million, according to Celebrity. For a year from 2009 to 2010, he was cast in a television series by Smallville and received a salary of $175,000 per episode. In the series, she shared the screen with Kristin Kreuk, Michale Rosenbaum, and Allison Mack.
In 2003, Welling appeared in the movie “Cheaper by the Dozen,” which was an immediate hit at the box office with a budget of $40 million and grossed more than $190 million. His other film Cheaper by the Dozen 2 also proved to be commercially viable and earned the box office worldwide more than 129 million US dollars.
What is the Height of Tom Welling?
Tom has an appealing body figure. He stands at a height of 6 feet tall and weight 85kg. He has brown hair and blue eyes.
- In 1998 he was spotted at a party in Nantucket by a photographer looking for a fresh face for a catalog shoot.
- Enthusiastic about the offer, he assumed to become a print model for Abercrombie & Fitch, an American apparel brand.
- Until 2000, he worked for the Louisa Modeling Agency.
- He modeled for Tommy Hilfiger, Abercrombie & Fitch, and Calvin Klein.
- In the same year, he appeared in Angela Via’s video single “Picture Perfect”.
- Since he was not satisfied with his career as a model and wanted to be an actor, he decided to move to Los Angeles.
- Here he began auditioning for roles and appeared in television commercials for “Verizon”, “7 UP” and “T.J. Maxx”.
- In 2001, he took his first starring role as Karate Rob in the CBS television drama Judging Amy, which ran successfully for 138 episodes.
- He starred in the short-lived American science fiction series “Special Unit 2” and in the first episode of “Undeclared,” which aired on Fox.
- He became famous and acclaimed for his portrayal of “Clark Kent” in “Smallville,” an American television series based on the “DC Comics” character of “Superman.”
- In 2003 he made his feature film debut in the comedy “Cheaper by the Dozen” with Steve Martin and Bonnie Hunt.
- He appeared in The Fog, a horror film by Rupert Wainwright, in which he played the role of Nicholas Nick Castle in 2005.
- Likewise, in 2006 he made his directorial debut with Fragile and Smallville.