Is Tom Rodriguez still Married? Bio, Age, Father, Net Worth, Wife, Height
Facts of Tom Rodriguez
|Full Name:||Tom Rodriguez|
|Birth Date:||October 1, 1987|
|Height:||5 feet 10 inches (1.78m)|
|Net Worth||$1.5 million|
|Birth Place||Subic Bay|
|Nationality||American and Philippine|
|Education||St. Mary’s College of Catbalogan, Cibola High School|
|Siblings||William Mott and Walter Mott|
|Tom Rodriguez Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Tom Rodriguez|
- 1 How old is Tom Rodriguez?
- 2 Which School did Tom Rodriguez attend?
- 3 Who was Tom Rodriguez married to?
- 4 How much is Tom Rodriguez’s Net Worth?
- 5 Is Tom Rodriguez related to Miguel Rodriguez?
- 6 Are Tom Rodriguez and Ruby Rodriguez related?
- 7 Why was Tom Rodriguez evicted from PBB?
- 8 How many languages does Tom Rodriguez speak?
- 9 How tall is Tom Rodriguez?
- 10 Professional Career of Tom Rodriguez
Filipino-American model and actor Tom Rodriguez got the media attention after appearing on variety shows like Pinoy Big Brother: Double Up Temptation Island and My Husband’s Lover My Destiny.
How old is Tom Rodriguez?
On October 1, 1987, Tom Rodriguez opened his eyes to this beautiful world. He was born in Subic Bay, Philippines. Tom is 34 years old as of 2022. His sun sign according to his full date of birth is Libra. He celebrates his birthday on the 1st of Oct every year. His father is Teresita Abinguna while his mother William Mott.
Likewise, he was brought up alongside his two brothers and three sisters. His brothers’ names are William Mott and Walter Mott. Tom holds American and Philippine citizenship and belongs to mixed ethnic background. Similarly, he follows Christianity as a religion.
Which School did Tom Rodriguez attend?
Tom completed his studies at St. Mary’s College of Catbalogan (formerly Sacred Heart College) from kindergarten to elementary. Later he attended Cibola High School in Yuma.
Who was Tom Rodriguez married to?
Tom is currently single. However, he was once a married man. He was in a conjugal relationship with his ex-wife Carla Abellana. Tom’s ex-wife Carla is a Filipina actress and model by profession. The duo dated each other for a very long time before tying the marriage knot.
The duo said the marriage vows on October 23, 2021. However, their relationship didn’t last long. Due to some reason, the duos’ relationship started to go downhill and they went their own ways in 2022.
How much is Tom Rodriguez’s Net Worth?
Tom has an estimated net worth of around $1. 5 million as of 2022. He collected that sum of money from his career as a model and actor. An average salary of an American model and actor is around 25 percent making $60,760 that year.
On the other hand, his ex-wife Carla has an estimated net worth of around $1. 5 million as of 2022. As a Filipina actress and model, she was able to collect that decent sum of money.
No Tom and Miguel are not related to each other. The duo just shares the same surname but they have a nationality and different professions.
No, Tom and Ruby are not related to each other by anything. The duo just happen to share the same surname and both of them are Filipino.
Why was Tom Rodriguez evicted from PBB?
After losing the weekly task, he was chastised for his angry reaction. It resulted in his eviction from the PBB show.
How many languages does Tom Rodriguez speak?
Tom speaks three languages. They are English, Tagalog and Waray-Waray. Wary is an Austronesian language. Which is the fifth-most-spoken native regional language of the Philippines.
How tall is Tom Rodriguez?
Tom stands at the height of 5 feet 10 inches while his body weight is 75kg. He has an attractive pair of brown eyes and short brown hair.
Professional Career of Tom Rodriguez
- Tom is a Filipino-American model and actor by profession
- By appearing in the series Precious Hearts Romances Presents My Cheating Heart, he made his television debut.
- Likewise, he appeared in an episode of Maalaala Mo Kaya with Angel Locsin in 2010.
- In Precious Hearts Romances Presents: Love Me Again, he played the role of Valerie Concepcion’s love interest.
- He also joined the all-male singing group VoizBoys, taking the place of Ronnie Liang, who was removed from the group.
- He made his cinematic debut in Here Comes The Bride and went on to star in Petrang Kabayo.
- Later in 2011, Rodriguez was cast in the remake film of Temptation Island from 1980.
- Rodriguez left Be Careful with My Heart in 2013 to star in My Husband’s Lover in the year 2013.
- In the television drama series My Destiny, he played Lucas Matthew Andrada, opposite his MHL co-star and ex-wife, Carla Abellana.