Who is Tom Pelphrey Wife? Net Worth 2022, Sibling, Parents, Height, Bio
Facts of Tom Pelphrey
|Full Name:||Tom Pelphrey|
|Birth Date:||July 28, 1982|
|Height:||6 feet 2 inches (1.88m)|
|Break Up||Gina Tognoni, Jaimie Alexander|
|Net Worth||$12 million|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
|Birth Place||Howell, New Jersey|
|Education||Howell High School, Rutgers University's Mason Gross School of the Arts|
|Tom Pelphrey Twitter|
|Tom Pelphrey Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Tom Pelphrey|
American actor, Tom Pelphrey is famous for appearing as Jonathan Randallin the CBS television series, Guiding Light.
What is the Age of Tom Pelphrey?
Tom Pelphrey was born on 28th July 1982, in Howell, New Jersey, the United States of America. As of 2022, his age is 40 years old while his horoscope is Leo. His birth name is Thomas J. Pelphrey. Every year, Tom celebrates his birthday on the 28th of July. His father is Richard Pelphrey while his mother is Laurie Pelphrey.
He grew up with his brother, Robert Pelphrey. Tom holds an American nationality while he belongs to Caucasian ethnical background.
He completed his high school education at Howell High School in Howell Township in the year 2000. Later, he enrolled at Rutgers University‘s Mason Gross School of the Arts in New Brunswick, New Jersey, and earned a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in the year 2004.
Is Tom Pelphrey Married?
No, Tom Pelphrey is not married and he is living a single life. However, he was previously in a relationship with an American actress, Gina Tognoni in the year 2005. There is no information on their first meeting. They were in a relationship with each other for a couple of months but they soon broke up with each other without revealing the reason for their breakup to the media.
After that, she started a relationship with an actress, Jaimie Alexander in 2018. They publicly announced their relationship in May of 2018 when they attended an event held at The Bowery Hotel but unfortunately, the couple separated in the year 2020 for some unknown reasons.
How much is Tom Pelphrey’s Net Worth?
Tom Pelphrey has an estimated net worth of around $12 million as of 2022 which he earned through his successful career as an actor. According to some online resources, the minimum pay for an actor in the United States is $57,937 per year.
Being a successful actor, He surely earns a good amount through endorsements, advertisements, and sponsorships from several brands and companies. If he continues his career then there is no doubt his net worth and salary will rise higher in the upcoming days.
What is the Height of Tom Pelphrey?
Tom Pelphrey stands at a height of 6 feet 2 inches tall while his body weight is 70kg. The size of his chest, waist, biceps, shoe, etc is still missing from the media. Tom has light brown colored hair while his eyes are hazel in color.
The Professional Career of Tom Pelphrey
- Tom his movie debut in the year 2008 in the movie, Birds of America as Hitchhiker.
- After that, he appeared as David in a movie, Junction in the year 2012.
- Next year, he played Ricky Harden in the movie, Tiger Lily Road.
- To date, Tom has appeared in numerous movies and tv series.
- Some of his notable appearances in movies are Excuse Me for Living, A Cry from Within, The Girl Is in Trouble, Crazy Alien, Mank, American Murderer, and so on.
- Some of his notable appearances in tv series are Ghost Whisperer, CSI: Miami, Guiding Light, As the World Turns, The Following, Ozark, Outer Range, and many more.
Awards & Nominations
- Tom received nominations for several prestigious awards and has won a few of them as well.
- He has received awards like Critics Choice Award, Daytime Emmy Awards, Festival Prize, Satellite Award, Screen Actors Guild Awards, Gold Derby TV Awards, OFTA Television Awards, Soap Opera Digest Awards, and so on.
- Some of his nominations are the Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Younger Actor in a Drama Series, Gold Derby Award for Younger Actor, Soap Opera Digest Award for Outstanding Male Newcomer, Critics’ Choice Television Award for Best Supporting Actor, and so on.
FAQ of Tom Pelphrey
What is the ethnicity of Tom Pelphrey?
Tom Pelphrey belongs to the Caucasian ethnicity.
Where did Tom Pelphrey go to college?
Tom Pelphrey completed his high school education at Howell High School. After that, he enrolled at Rutgers University’s Mason Gross School of the Arts.
How much is Tom Pelphrey’s net worth?
Tom Pelphrey’s net worth is estimated to be $5 million.