Tom Kaulitz Wiki, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Girlfriend, Wife, Height
Tom Kaulitz is a German musician who is best known for being a prominent member of the famous rock band, Tokio Hotel.
What is the Ethnicity of Tom Kaulitz?
Tom Kaulitz was born as Tom Kaulitz Trumper on 1st September 1989, in Leipzig, German Democratic Republic. As of 2019, he is 30 years old and his birth sign is Virgo. He is the son of Simone Kaulitz (mother) and Jorg Kaulitz (father).
Tom grew up with his twin brother Bill Kaulitz who was born 10 minutes after his birth. They used to live in Hamburg but later on moved to Los Angeles, the United States. The main reason to move to Los Angeles is because of the growing number of robberies and stalkers in their neighborhood.
Tom holds a German nationality and belongs to a Caucasian ethnical background. He learned to play the guitar from the mere age of seven and received a guitar as a gift from his stepfather, Gordon Trumper who is also a musician. Tom attended the Elector Joachim Friedrich High School which he left in 2006. In the year 2008, he took the secondary school certificate at an internet school.
Was Tom Kaulitz Married?
Tom Kaulitz is in a romantic relationship with Victoria’s Secret supermodel Heidi Klum. The couple first met at a show Germany’s Next Top Model. After their first meeting, the couple came close and felt connected eventually falling in love with each other. They confirmed their relationship only after attending a party of jewelry designer Lorraine Schwartz in West Hollywood in March 2018.
Tom and Heidi are seen in a lot of PDA moments in the open and look like they are deeply in love. Before being in a relationship with Heidi he was married to a German model, Ria Sommerfeld in the year 2015. The former pair started dating in the year 2011 and tied the knot in 2015 but soon separated a year later in 2016 due to their growing differences.
What is Tom Kaulitz’s Net Worth and Salary?
Tom Kaulitz has an estimated net worth of around $25 million as of 2022 which he earned from his huge career as a musician. His identical twin brother Bill, who has an estimated net worth of $30 million, is also a member of Tokio Hotell.
In the year 2007 for the albums Screen and Zimmer, the band earned a sum of around $75k and $150k respectively. While in the year 2009 their album Humanoid sold over 50 thousand copies and earned more than $75k.
Body Measurement of Tom Kaulitz
Tom Kaulitz stands at a tall height of 6 feet 2 inches and his body weight is around 87 kg. His eyes are black in color while his hair is dark brown in color.
- Kaulitz is a guitarist, producer, and songwriter by his profession who is the lead guitarist of the German rock band Tokio Hotel.
- The band was formed in the year 2001 which includes Tom himself, his brother Bill Kaulitz, George Listing, and Gustav Schafer.
- He is the guitarist who is listing handles the bass guitar, Tom is on the drums and his brother Bill is the lead singer.
- They gained a lot of success in the music industry delivering various cool songs.
- In their career, they have sold more than 10 million CDs worldwide.
- Their first album, Schrei was released on Universal Music Germany, a global music corporation in the year 2005 which sold more than half a million copies.
- Later, the band released albums namely Zimmer 483, Humanoid, Kings of Suburbia, and their latest Dream Machine was released in the year 2017.
- Their success in the music industry led them to win almost 110 awards so far.