Age of Tom Bernthal, Bio, Net Worth, Engaged, Wife, Kids, Height
Facts of Tom Bernthal
|Full Name:||Tom Bernthal|
|Birth Date:||February 7, 1973|
|Height:||5 feet 10 inches (1.78m)|
|Net Worth||$1.8 million|
|Birth Place||Washington DC|
|Siblings||Jon Berbthel and Nicholas Bernthal|
|Tom Bernthal Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Tom Bernthal|
- 1 Who are Tom Bernthal’s Family?
- 2 Which college did Tom Bernthal go to?
- 3 Is Tom Bernthal single or in a relationship with someone?
- 4 Was Tom Bernthal previously married?
- 5 Does Tom Bernthal have children?
- 6 How much is Tom Bernthal’s net worth?
- 7 Is Tom Bernthal related to Jon Bernthal?
- 8 How tall is Tom Bernthal?
- 9 Professional Career of Tom Bernthal
Tom Bernthal gained media attention as an American marketing Chief Executive Officer and the former NBC news producer.
Who are Tom Bernthal’s Family?
Tom Bernthal opened his eyes to this beautiful world on February 7, 1973. He was born in Washington DC, United States of America. As of 2022, he is 49 years old and his birth sign is Aquarius. Similarly, he celebrates his birthday on the 7th of February every year. Tom’s father’s name is Eric Lawrence and his mother’s name is Joan Lurie.
His father is a former lawyer with Latham & Watkins LLP and presently chair of the board of directors for the US Humane Society by profession. Likewise, he grew up with two brothers. His brothers’ names are Jon Berbthel and Nicholas Bernthal. Jon is an Actor by profession while Nicholas is an orthopedic surgeon and professor at UCLA.
Moreover, Tom’s grandfather’s name is Murray Bernthal. His grandfather is a well-known musician who doubled as a producer. Similarly, Tom holds American citizenship while he belongs to a White ethnic background. Likewise, he follows Judaism as a religion.
Which college did Tom Bernthal go to?
Tom completed schooling at Sidwell Friendship School. After that, he graduated from the University of Wisconsin Maddison.
Is Tom Bernthal single or in a relationship with someone?
Tom is in a romantic relationship with Sheryl Sandberg. His fiance is an American business executive, billionaire, and philanthropist by profession. Sheryl met Tom through Dave’s brother.
In the spring of 2019, Tom started dating Facebook COO Sheryl. The couple was engaged in February 2020. Tom is going to be the third husband of Sheryl Sandberg.
Was Tom Bernthal previously married?
Yes, Tom was previously married. Though, he hasn’t made any information about his first wife public.
Does Tom Bernthal have children?
Yes, Tom Bernthal has children. He had three children with his first wife. He has already separated from his first wife. Likewise, his fiance Sheryl has a son and a daughter from her previous relationship.
How much is Tom Bernthal’s net worth?
Tom Bernthal’s net worth is around $1.8 million. He earns this million amount from his professional career as an American television producer. According to some online resources, the average salary of an American television producer is $69935. Also, he must be earning the same amount from his profession as a producer.
On the other hand, tom’s fiance’s net worth is $1.6 billion. She earns this billion amount from her professional career as a Chief Operating Officer of Facebook. According to some online resources, an average salary of a Chief Operating Officer of Facebook is $843,000. Also, she must be earning the same amount from her profession.
Yes, Tom is related to Jon Bernthal. Tom and Jon had a relationship of blood as Jon is his brother.
How tall is Tom Bernthal?
Tom stands 5 feet 10 inches tall while his body weight is 78 kg. He has a fit muscular body measuring 44-32-35 inches. Moreover, his biceps size is 16 inches. Tom wears a 9UK shoe size. Likewise, he has an alluring pair of brown eyes and his hair color is brown.
Professional Career of Tom Bernthal
- Tom is a Television producer.
- He started his career working as a political advisor at the White House’s Communication Office during the Bill Clinton administration.
- Currently, he is the organization’s CEO and Co-President of Kelton Global.
- He has also worked as a consultant for major corporations such as Google, Facebook, Nike, Target, and a number of others.
- He was an NBC News news producer and journalist.
- He has received three Emmy Awards for his work on the Today Show, Nightly News, Dateline, MSNBC, and CNBC.
- Likewise, his fiance is a Chief Operating Officer of Facebook.
- Sheryl has been chosen as the eighth or first female member of Facebook’s board of directors in 2012.
- She is Meta’s first female board member, and philanthropist.