Thomas Jane Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Wife, Kids, Height
Facts of Thomas Jane
|Full Name:||Thomas Jane|
|Birth Date:||February 22, 1969|
|Height:||5 feet 11 inches (1.80m)|
|Divorce||Ayesha Haue(m.1989-1995) Patricia Arquette (m.2006-2011)|
|Net Worth||$16 million|
|Birth Place||Baltimore, Maryland|
|Ethnicity||Mixed (Irish- Scottish- German Jewish)|
|Education||Thomas Sprigg Wootton High School|
|Kids||Harlow Olivia Calliope Jane|
|Thomas Jane Facebook|
|Thomas Jane Twitter|
|View more / View less Facts of Thomas Jane|
Thomas Jane is an American actor. He is well known for appearing in such films as Boogie Nights (1997), The Thin Red Line (1998), Deep Blue Sea (1999), The Punisher (2004), The Mist (2007), 1922 (2017) as well as The Predator(2018).
Early Life and Body Size of Jane
Thomas Jane was born in Baltimore, Maryland, the United States on February 22, 1969. Currently, he is 50 years old and his birth sign is Pisces. His parents are Michael Elliott and Cynthia. Michael is a genetic engineer and Cynthia is an antique dealer.
He holds an American nationality and belongs to a mixed (Irish- Scottish- German Jewish) ethnicity. Concerning his education, he attended Thomas Sprigg Wootton High School.
Thomas has a standard height of 5 feet 11 inches. Additionally, his weight is 72Kg. In addition, his chest, waist, and biceps sizes are 42-32-15 inches respectively. Similarly, Thomas’s hair color is brown and his eye color is hazel.
Is Thomas Jane Married?
He has married twice in his life. He married Ayesha Hauer in 1989 but the marriage didn’t go well so they decided to divorce in 1995.
After that, he married Patricia Arquette in 2006. The same thing happened and the marriage didn’t go well so they divorced in 2011. The couple has a child namely, Harlow Olivia Calliope Jane.
Apart from that, Jane has dated Natalie Zea in 2009 and Demi Moore in 2012. Likewise, he was also engaged with Olivia d’Abo from 1998 to 2001. As of now, he is living his single life peacefully. There is no sign of another marriage
How much is Thomas Jane Net Worth and Salary?
Being in the film industry, he has earned a decent amount of money throughout his career. Currently, he has an estimated net worth of $16 million as of 2022.
Likewise, his portrayal in the 2004 movie, Punisher is widely known for his lead role. Moreover, the preparation budget of the movie was $33 million which grossed around $54.7 million from the box office. In that movie, he collaborated along with other stars like John Travolta and Rebecca Romijn.
Career and Movies
- Actually, he was a teenager when noticed by two Indian producers who were looking for a white male to play a major role in a Telugu film.
- Whereas, he loved the acting experience and returned to the U.S. determined to pursue an acting career.
- Then, he moved to Los Angeles in search of opportunities. One of his earliest roles was as Zeph in the vampire movie ‘Buffy the Vampire Slayer’ in 1992.
- Similarly, he was part of the ensemble cast of the critically acclaimed movie ‘Magnolia’ (1999) which also had big names like Tom Cruise, Julianne Moore, and Philip Baker Hall.
- Then, he also portrayed the New York Yankee baseball player Mickey Mantle in the 2001 sports drama ‘61′.
- During 2008 he also appeared on the independent science fiction horror, ‘Mutant Chronicles’ which also starred Ron Perlman.
- He turned director in 2009 with the psychological crime thriller, ‘Dark Country’.
- However, one of his recent movies is ‘Pawn Shop Chronicles’ (2013), a crime comedy with an ensemble cast. Besides, an actor he is also a comic book author.
- Luckily, he won the FFCC Award for Best Ensemble Cast for Boogie Nights (1997).
- Likewise, he won the NAVGTR Award for Outstanding Performance in a Drama, Lead for Gun (2005).
- Similarly, he won a Special Achievement Award for Outstanding Motion Picture Ensemble for The Thin Red Line (1998).