Theodore James Kushner Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Parents, Siblings
Son of former model and socialite Ivanka Trump and real estate developer Jared Kushner.
Early Life of Theodore James Kushner
Theodore James Kushner was born on March 27, 2016, in New York City, NY, United States of America. Currently, he is 3 years old under the zodiac sign Aries. He is the son of Ivanka Trump(mother) and Jared Kushner(father). Theodore holds an American nationality and belongs to the white ethnicity.
Theodore’s Family Members
He is the grandchild of the current president of the United States of America, Donald Trump. His uncle is Donald Trump Jr. Theodore has older siblings named, Arabella Rose Kushner and Joseph Frederick Kushner. He is living a rich early life with all the possible facilities in the world.
Theodore James Kushner’s Personal Life
Therefore talking about his parent’s relationship Theodore’s father and mother has been married since 2009. They are a longtime boyfriend and girlfriend. His father and mother began dating in 2005. In 2008 the couple split up due to the objections of Kushner’s parents. However, on October 25, 2009, they married in a Jewish ceremony.
They have three children, daughter Arabella Rose Kushner, and sons Joseph Frederick Kushner and Theodore James Kushner.
Net Worth and Salary of Theodore James Kushner
2016, he created a family net worth of approximately $ 1.8 billion. Similarly, his job has accumulated more than 25 million assets.
According to the federal government, Jared and Ivanka had assets worth at least $ 240 million and even $ 740 million in 2017. Therefore, he earns a decent monthly salary and an estimated $ 800 million net worth by 2019.
Ivanka has been a very successful person in her career and has raised a $300 million net worth.
Theodore James Kushner’s Career
- 3 years old celebrity kid Theodore James yet not involved in any sort of profession, due to his young age.
- Being a son of famous celebrity Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner, Theodore might follow the path of his father and mother or might involved in other sorts of professions which he prefers to be.
- So, it is a long way for him to involve in the profession.
- Therefore talking about his father Jared Kushner profession, is a famous real estate developer and former publisher.
- Jared took over the management of his father’s real estate business.
- His companies bought the office building at 666 Fifth Avenue in 2007.
- Kushner took over the position of CEO in 2008. In the same year, the property crashed, the cash flow from the property did not sufficiently cover its debt service.
- On the other hand, Theodore’s mother is an American businesswoman, former reality TV personality, and celebrity she has also established herself as a successful author and model.
- Ivanka began her career in 2004 at Forest City Enterprises. In 2005 she joined her family business.
- In 2007, the company partnered with diamond retailer Dynamic Diamond Corp. to found the retail outlet Ivanka Trump Fine Jewelry in Manhattan.
- Likewise, in November 2011, Trump’s flagship retailer moved from Madison Avenue to 109 Mercer Street.