Theodora Holmes Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Husband, Kids, Height
Facts of Theodora Holmes
|Full Name:||Theodora Holmes|
|Education||University of South California|
|View more / View less Facts of Theodora Holmes|
Theodora Holmes is a well-known sports personality’s wife. She is popular for being the wife of the famous NFL player Troy Polamalu.
Early Life of Theodora Holmes
Theodora Holmes was born to a football family in the USA. She is the daughter of Mike Holmes and Katina Holmes. Her nationality is American and belongs to the Greek-American ethnicity.
Her father is a former University of Michigan football standout while her mother is of Greek descent. During this time on the field, he showcased an outstanding performance. She also has a brother, Alex Holmes who is a former NFL player who played for the tight end position. Concerning her education, she pursued her education at the University of South California.
More than 1 Decade of Married life with Troy Polamalu, Are they living happily?
Theodora Holmes met Troy Polamalu in college. They were introduced to each other by her brother Alex Holmes. They started off dating instantly and the couple moved to live in Pittsburgh in the year 2003. The couple decided to tie the knot in 2005 and were engaged by 2004.
Theodora Holmes hails of Greek origin and their marriage range far and wide in the Greek Orthodox religion customs. It is known that Troy reverted to becoming a Greek Orthodox after he married Theodora Holmes and this is what has made their bond grow stronger.
The couple has two children together. They have two sons named Ephraim and Paisios. Their first son was born on the 31st of October, 2008 while their second son was born in the year 2010 on September, 16. Currently, there are not any controversies, and they enjoying their life happily.
Net Worth and Salary of Theodora Holmes
Theodora Holmes’s net worth is certainly lesser than that of her husband, Troy Polamalu whose net worth is a whopping $30 million, and his salary and net worth have been accumulated over the years for his endeavors as a professional football player.
As a couple, Theodore and Troy have actively engaged themselves in charity events including the Harry Panos Fund and FOCUS North America. During the periods when the football season was on, the couple lived in Pittsburgh.
Theodora Holmes’s Career
- Holmes’s career credits are a bit overshadowed by that of her husband, Troy Polamalu.
- While she has football in her blood, her husband is a well-known, retired NFL player.
- He started off his football career at the University of Southern California.
- Similarly, He also earned the All-American honors and was also known to be a member of the Steelers’ Super Bowl championship team.
- He was known as a vicious hitter on the field that would be all over the place.
- His team was hard to beat when he was playing because of how hectic and chaotic his play was.
- When the opposing quarterback would snap the ball, they would always have to watch out and see where Troy was.
- In 2011, Polamalu was named AP Defensive Player of the Year.
- In the same year, he also received the NFL Alumni Player of the Year Award.
- Theodora and her husband created a football camp in American Samoa and also added a volleyball program for girls and an academic program to create some balance for the camp, “We’re trying to reform all the schools there and upgrade their education systems.
- They gave them the opportunity and the tools for these children to be able to go away from American Samoa to educate themselves, and then go back and give to that island community.