Age of Thelma Riley, Bio, Net Worth, Ex-Husband, Child, Height, Career
Facts of Thelma Mayfair Riley
|Full Name:||Thelma Mayfair Riley|
|Birth Date:||May 17, 1954|
|Height:||5 feet 5 inches (1.65m)|
|Divorce||John Michael Osbourne (Ozzy Osbourne)|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
|Birth Place||Birmingham, United Kingdom|
|Kids||Elliot Kingsley, Jessica Starshine Osbourne and Louis Osbourne|
|View more / View less Facts of Thelma Mayfair Riley|
- 1 Where is Thelma Riley from?
- 2 Is Thelma Riley still married?
- 3 Why did Thelma and Ozzy got divorced?
- 4 Does Thelma Riley have children?
- 5 Where is Thelma Riley Now?
- 6 Where does Ozzy live today?
- 7 Did Black Sabbath expel Ozzy Osbourne from the band?
- 8 Was Ozzy Osbourne addicted to alcohol?
- 9 What disease does Ozzy Osbourne have?
- 10 What is Thelma Riley’s Net Worth?
- 11 How tall is Thelma Riley?
- 12 Professional Career of Thelma Riley
Thelma Riley, a professional school teacher gained the media spotlight as the ex-wife of British singer Ozzy Osbourne.
Where is Thelma Riley from?
Thelma Riley opened her eyes to its beautiful world on 17th May 1954. She was born in Birmingham, United Kingdom. As of 2022, she is 68 years old while her horoscope is Taurus. Her full name is Thelma Mayfair Riley. Her nickname is Thelma Osbourne and Thelma Riley. Every year, Riley celebrates her birthday on the 17th of May.
She holds British Citizenship and belongs to white ethnic background. Similarly, she follows Christianity as a religion.
Is Thelma Riley still married?
Currently, Thelma Riley is a divorced woman and is single. In the past, she was married to Ozzy Osbourne. His real name is John Michael Osbourne. Ozzy is a British singer. For the first time, Thelma and Ozzy met in 1971. At the time, Ozzy was still young in his career and Thelma was working at a nightclub in Birmingham the Rum Runner.
Sooner, they became acquainted and a whirlwind romance ensued. In the same year of meeting, they got married in July. In 1982, after 11 years of marriage, they divorced.
Why did Thelma and Ozzy got divorced?
Thelma and Ozzy divorced on July 4, 1982. Ozzy use to cheat on Thelma with numerous women. He also had an affair with Sharon who was his manager. Addicted to drugs and substance abuse was probably the main reason behind their split.
Finally, Osbourne himself admitted that marrying Thelma was “a terrible mistake” and that he had put her “through hell”.
Does Thelma Riley have children?
Yes, Thelma is the loving mother of three beautiful children. They had two children together. They also adopted one child and that child is the eldest one. The name of their children is Jessica Starshine Osbourne and Louis Osbourne. Similarly, Jessica was born in 1972 whereas, her brother Louis was born in 1975.
Besides, her eldest son from her earlier relationship was adopted, his name is Elliot Kingsley he was born in 1966. After the divorce, Thelma raised her children singlehandedly.
Where is Thelma Riley Now?
Thelma lives in Leicestershire. Leicestershire is located at the center and administered separately from the rest of the country. After being separated from her ex-husband to stay away from the limelight she moved to Leicestershire and started working at a local school in Leicestershire, England.
Where does Ozzy live today?
Ozzy lives in Los Angeles with his second wife Sharon Osbourne. Sharon is a British-American television personality, by profession. Also, they live with their 11 pets of which two of them are cats and the remaining nine are dogs.
Did Black Sabbath expel Ozzy Osbourne from the band?
Yes, Ozzy was expelled from Black Sabbath because he was addicted to alcohol and drugs and his out-of-control behavior. But also, went on to have a successful solo career.
Was Ozzy Osbourne addicted to alcohol?
Yes, Ozzy was addicted to alcohol. He had a long history of drug and alcohol reliance. He was addicted to alcohol and drugs since 1970 and he has been sober for about 7 years.
What disease does Ozzy Osbourne have?
Ozzy has Parkinson’s disease which has an incurable progressive nerve disorder. Some of the symptoms of Parkinson’s disease are Loss of Smell, Trouble Sleeping, Trouble Moving orWalking, Constipation, and so on. Sharon Osbourne, Ozzy’s second wife revealed his disease as she told Good Morning America that it wasn’t
“a death sentence by any stretch of the imagination.”
What is Thelma Riley’s Net Worth?
The net worth of Thelma is around $1 million from her teaching career. She earns a salary of around $40,000 each year.
Likewise, her ex-husband Ozzy Osbourne‘s net worth is $220 million, he collects this million amount from his professional career as a singer. Furthermore, the average salary of a British singer is £48,021 a year and £23 an hour in the United Kingdom.
How tall is Thelma Riley?
Thelma stands 5 feet 5 inches tall whereas she weighs 53kg. Furthermore, her bra size is 34 inches with an A cup bra size. Thelma’s waist size is 26 inches whereas her hip size is 34 inches. She wears 7 (US) shoe sizes and 4 (US) dress sizes. Moreover, she has long shiny brown hair and black eyes color.
Professional Career of Thelma Riley
- Riley is not famous in the media because of her profession. However, talking about her professional career, she is a professional school teacher as of now.
- Likewise, he received multi-platinum certifications in the United States for the first seven in which he had released 12 studio albums.
- Likewise, her ex-husband, Ozzy is a professional singer.
- He is the frontman of the heavy metal band, Black Sabbath.
- Black Sabbath won Best Metal Performance: Black Sabbath, “Iron Man” while Ozzy exists in the band.
- Thereafter, he started his career as a solo artist.
- Some of his biggest hits are Close My Eyes Forever, Take What You Want Mama, I’m Coming Home, and so on.
- In 1993, he won the award of Best Metal Performance With Vocal.