What is Thais Baker’s Cause of Death?Her Bio, Age, Husband, Kids
Thais Baker was the wife of American professional golfer Fred Couples.
Early Life of Thais Baker
Thais Baker was born on 26 February 1962, in Santa Barbara, The United States of America. She is the daughter of LaVern and Arvilla (Covell) Creger. She had two brothers. She was raised in Malibu.
The family is direct descendants of the Foxen family, related to the De La Querras and the Costas, founding families of Santa Barbara. Thais held an American nationality and belongs to the white ethnicity.
Who is Thais Baker Husband?
Discussing her personal life, she was a divorced woman. Thais had married twice in her life. She was previously married to her long-term boyfriend, Stev Bren. After dating for several years the couple decided to marry. Therefore they married in 1988. From their relations, the couple has two children named Gigi and Oliver.
Her wedding with Bren was called a ‘power wedding‘ by the Los Angeles Times. Former president of the USA Ronald Reagan & former Governor George Deukmejian was invited to the celebration. After spending their married life over a years the couple decided to separate. Therefore in 1990, the couple divorced.
After her divorce from Stev, Baker married for a second time in 1998, this time to famous golfer Fred Couples. She was still married to Couples when she passed away, but divorce proceedings had been ongoing for three years. Couples learned of her death while he was away on a tournament.
What is Thais Baker Net Worth and Salary?
Besides being the Model she might earn a decent amount of money in her life. However, she had not provided her net worth and salary in the media. On the other hand, her husband American golfer who has a net worth of $120 million dollars. He has made most of his fortune with his career as a golfer.
He bought a classy 1971 mansion for a reported fee of $3.4 million. The house boasts a huge 1000-foot garage, a kitchen worthy of a chef, a wrap-around oversized island, a media room, and four bedrooms. After several attempts to sell the house, he finally got a buyer for it in 2017.
Former NBA legend, Jerry “The Logo” West took the property off his hands for an unreported fee believed to be in the region of $4.5 – $5 million. Fred has had a long and profitable career. Since he turned pro, he has never ended a season with a playing revenue of less than $1 million.
What is the Cause of Thais Baker Death?
As she was dating Fred. There she was diagnosed with cancer. The golfer was on her side as she was under treatment. In 2008 her health got increasingly. Then Baker went to die in her own house in Santa. There their relation was off. Then they separated. Fred went to live with another woman.
Related: Aubrianna Atwell
They tried to reconcile but peace lasted for only a few months. Baker never let her second husband come close to her children. Especially in the time of illness. She died on February 17, 2009, in Montecito, California, United States. Her children were looked at by her friends and family.
They were kept in touch with her mother in a former partner. Though Fred was considered a bad person. later Thais mother died the same year with her daughter.
Though the exact height of Thais was 5 feet. She had a slim figure with a fair white complexion. Likewise, she had brown eyes and black hair.
- As a profession Thais was a model. There is not much about her career in the media.
- However, she was widely known as the wife of American golfer Fred Couples.
- Therefore talking about the husband’s career Fred Couple, it took three years in the wake of going master for Couples to gain his first PGA Tour triumph. This came in the type of the 1983 Kemper Open.
- He scored a birdie in the playoffs to win the title in the wake of being tied for first with Scott Simpson and Chen Tzechung in guideline play.
- This opened up the conduits for the golfer as he proceeded to win fourteen more PGA visit titles.
- His ability kept on procuring him more honors, including two PGA Tour Player of the Year titles in 1991 and 1992.
- In these years he likewise had the most minimal scoring normal, a record that additionally packed away him the Vardon trophy.
- He is a five-time individual from the United States Ryder Cup group, with his first naming in 1989, and then toward the end in 1997.