Tessa Bonhomme Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Married, Height
Facts of Tessa Bonhomme
|Full Name:||Tessa Bonhomme|
|Birth Date:||July 23, 1985|
|Profession:||Ice hockey player, sports reporter|
|Height:||5 feet 7 inches (1.70m)|
|Net Worth||$2 millions|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Body Size||35-25-33 inches|
|Birth Place||Sudbury, Ontario|
|Education||The Ohio State University|
|Tessa Bonhomme Twitter|
|Tessa Bonhomme Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Tessa Bonhomme|
Tessa Bonhomme is famous as a Canadian former ice hockey player who is currently working for TSN as their sports reporter. During her playing career, Tessa served as a captain for the Ohio State Buckeyes women’s ice hockey team and also played for the Canadian national team.
Life of Early Days
Tessa Bonhomme was born on 23rd July 1985, in Sudbury, Ontario, Canada. As of 2019, she is 34 years old and her birth sign is Leo. She is the daughter of Doug Bonhomme (father) and Debbie Bonhomme (mother). She grew up with her elder sister named Britta Bonhomme. Tessa holds Canadian nationality and belongs to a white ethnical background.
Talking about her educational career, she completed her education at Ohio State University and acquired her Bachelor’s degree where another sportscaster named Clark Kellogg also studied.
Is Tessa Bonhomme Single, Married, or Dating?
Once, she was rumored to be in a relationship with the Olympic gold medalist David Pelletier in the year 2011, but both of them avoided it saying they are nothing but just best friends.
What is the Net Worth and Salary of Tessa Bonhomme as of 2019?
As of 2019, Tessa Bonhomme has an estimated net worth of around $2 million which is similar to Canadian sports reporter Steve Kouleas. Currently, she receives an annual salary of about $75k from her successful reporting career with TSN. Tessa is also the gold medal winner in the Olympics. Eligible athletes receive the prize for each medal won at the Olympic Games in the Olympic years the Gold medal– $20,000; silver medal– $15,000; bronze medal– $10,000.
Tessa Bonhomme’s Height and Weight
Tessa Bonhomme has a perfect body shape with a height of 5 feet 7 inches and her body weight is around 63 kg. Furthermore, she has a body measurement of 35-25-33 inches. Her hair color is blonde while her eyes are dark brown.
Professional Career of Tessa Bonhomme
- Tessa Bonhomme began her playing career with Ohio State in the year 2003.
- Also, she played for Mississauga Chiefs and Toronto Furies and showed her outstanding performance.
- Moreover, she played for the Canadian National U-22 team and also in the 2011 IIHF Eight Nations Tournament.
- During her playing career, Tessa was the twelfth woman to win IIHF World Gold, Olympic Gold, and the Clarkson Cup in the history of hockey.
- Bonhomme started her broadcasting career with the 2011 Gemini Award presentation and later joined Leafs TV.
- In September 2014, she was announced to be a host and reporter at the TSN SportsCentre.
- Furthermore, she is also the first female competitor of the TV program Battle of Blades.