Terry Bradshaw, a former American football player who was a quarterback in the National Football League (NFL). In the year 1978, he won the NFL’s Most Valuable Player. Currently, he is working for Fox Sports as their NFL analyst.
Similarly, he is a television sports analyst and co-host of Fox NFL Sunday since 1994. His personal life is full of ups & downs married 4 times and divorced thrice. Currently, he is in a marital relationship with his longtime girlfriend Tammy Bradshaw.
What is the Net Worth and Salary of Terry Bradshaw?
American sports analyst/anchor, Terry Bradshaw has an estimated net worth of over $20 million as of 2019. However, he had a net worth of around $14 million as of 2017. Currently, he earned an annual salary of $2 million from 2019 from his successful career with Fox Sports.
He earns this hefty amount of the sum from his professional career. Similarly, he has received an additional sum of money as a sports pundit from his radio and TV guest appearances. He works alongside Curt Menefee at Fox Sports who received an annual salary of around $200,000.
Terry has earned a lot of money from his playing career since he is a former NFL Player. After that, he also signed contracted with IMG Worldwide, a Global Sports, Media, and Fashion Company for their worldwide representation.
Strahan’s Net Worth Rank Comprising to following Celebrities
|S.N||Celebrities||Estimated Net Worth|
|1.||Michael Strahan||$65 Million|
|2.||Troy Aikman||$25 Million|
|3.||Terry Bradshaw||$20 Million|
|4.||Howie long||$16 Million|
Besides this net worth, he has a house worth of around $10 million which consists of 6 bedrooms, 6 full and 2 half bathrooms. Similarly, he located in Thackerville, Oklahoma in his luxurious ranch. The house covers an area of 8,600 square feet of this property. He also sold his North Kohala house at $1.8 million.
An overview of Career in Football
- Terry Bradshaw is an American former professional football player who was a quarterback in the National Football League (NFL).
- He was born on September 2, 1948, as Terry Paxton Bradshaw.
- He has been a television sports analyst and co-host of Fox NFL Sunday since 1994.
- Similarly, he played for Pittsburgh in 14 seasons. He also won four Super Bowl titles in a six-year period (1974, 1975, 1978, and 1979) respectively.
- After that, he became the first quarterback to win three and four Super Bowls and led the Steelers to eight AFC Central championships as well.
- In his first year of eligibility in 1989, he inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame.
- He is popular for having one of the most powerful arms in NFL history in a tough competitor.
- Also, he called his own plays throughout his football career.
- He played a major role in the Pittsburgh Steelers’ history due to his physical skills and on-the-field leadership.
TV Shows and Flims
Also, Terry is an actor who has appeared in many television shows and films, most notably starring in the movie Failure to Launch. He appeared in the series of live-ads for Tide detergent along with his Fox Sports co-host Curt Menefee. He also shows up with a shirt stain on what appeared to be live TV from the Fox broadcast booth at Super Bowl LI and then washes it with Tide at the house of Jeffrey Tambor.
We can see he had made several cameo appearances in many shows as himself, including Brotherly Love, Everybody Loves Raymond, Married… with Children, Modern Family, The Larry Sanders Show, and The League. After that, he appeared on Malcolm in the Middle with Howie Long as the trashy coach of a women’s ice hockey team. We can also see him hosted a short-lived television series in 1997 called Home Team with Terry Bradshaw. He is active only on Facebook.