Taylor El Moussa【Tarek El Moussa Daughter】 Bio, Age, Net Worth
Facts of Taylor El Moussa
|Full Name:||Taylor El Moussa|
|Birth Date:||September 22, 2010|
|Father||Tarek El Moussa|
|Mother||Christina El Moussa|
|Siblings||Brayden El Moussa|
|View more / View less Facts of Taylor El Moussa|
Taylor El Moussa is the daughter of HGTV television hosts Tarek El Moussa and Christina El Moussa.
Early Life of Taylor El Moussa
Taylor El Moussa was born on September 22, 2010, in California, the United States of America. As of 2022, her age is 12 years old with the birth sign Virgo. El Moussa holds an American nationality and belongs to the white ethnicity.
Personal Life of Taylor El Moussa’s Parents
Taylor El Moussa is currently studying at the school in her hometown. Her parents got married in 2009. The couple met at their work. The couple worked together and they attracted each other. They knotted the knot on April 17, 2009. The happy couple has two children together. The first child is Taylor El Moussa, who was born on December 22, 2010.
In 2015, they gave birth to their second child, Brayden El Moussa. Unfortunately, after 7 years of marriage, they lost the connection and filed for divorce. Although they split in May 2016 but filed for divorce in January 2017.
Net Worth and Salary Taylor El Moussa’s Parents
Tarek has a net worth of $4 million. Tarek purchased a 30,010- square- foot home for $2.28 million. He recently rebranded his realtor business, Tarek & Associates, according to Realtor. com, where he continues to buy properties and flip them again.
Likewise, her mother Christina El Moussa has a net worth of $6 million. However, she has not revealed the actual salary which she received. The former couple operated a real estate agency called Tarek and Christina: El Moussa Group of Orange County, California, which has one of the country’s largest foreclosure rates.
El Moussa’s business partner Pete De Best bought their first investment house in Santa Ana for $115,000. After selling the property for $34,000, the trio split the money and split the houses, and expanded its property investment business in Arizona and Nevada.
Taylor El Moussa’s Parents’ Career
- Taylor El Moussa is still too young to start a professional career.
- Talking about her parent’s careers, her father Tarek is involved in several careers, including the sale of kitchen knives for cleaning diesel vehicles.
- Late, he made name for himself as a respected real estate agent and Tv personality.
- At the age of 21, he got his license as a real estate agent.
- He practiced the real estate business for a long time.
- After that, he moved to the television. In the first phase, he recorded a tape flipping house, which he sent to HGTV.
- Likewise her mother Christina is an American real estate investor and TV personality.
- She’s playing flip or flop on HGTV’s show with her ex-husband Tarek El Moussa.
- She has become successful in a real estate investment strategy called “house flipping”.
- Flip or Flop shows the ups and downs of the couple in which the business and privacy of the home are flipped.
- In 2011, her husband spontaneously asked a friend to help him make a tape for HGTV.
- The friend filmed a complete episode of the house turns from beginning to end.
- Flip’s tape was sent to a production company without anyone really believing that it would be very interesting for them.
- Instead, it was loved by the production company Pie Town Productions.
- HGTV producers also noted the couple’s Instagram profile, which showed before and after the profile of many of the renovation projects they were undertaking.
FAQs of Taylor El Moussa
Does Taylor El Moussa have a brother?
Yes, She grew up with her brother Brayden El Moussa. Brayden was born in the year 2015.
How tall is Taylor El Moussa?
Taylor stands at a height of 4 feet 6 inches tall with matching body weight.
Is Taylor El Moussa in a Relationship?
Taylor is just 12 years old so she is too young to be in any kind of relationship.